Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

LXHunter

Frontiersman
Jun 24, 2015
Zip code
They will sell again during the next panic. They can not resist raping people for the almighty dollar.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
They will sell again during the next panic. They can not resist raping people for the almighty dollar.
Nope, that's when they'll take the high ground. Hey y'all, we don't sell those evil military grade bullet hoses, so come on in and buy some slave labor produced t-shirts!

They're worse than dicks.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I had posted this somewhere on the sight last week. I had an employee tell me this and that is why they are selling the ARs at deeply discounted pricing!

Reactions: 00formula6spd

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Sound's like a love triangle gone bad. I was listening to some radio station this morning and they were talking about banning guns and using the SH massacre to support their argument. Caller after caller was unable to justify a pro-gun answer. Needless to say, I am disappointed that I have to listen to regular radio after cancelling my Sirius subscription.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
This is what happens when museums allow school field trips and cater to them to help boost attendance. If there is not any Yu-Gi-Oh! or Pokemon art there then there is nothing that a 10 year old wants to see or appreciate no matter how expensive the artwork is!

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
She works for the people with the real money and power. It's hard to see past the veil, but when you do, it starts to make sense.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
It says something about humans when a piece of art that someone made in a day or two is worth more than some men will make in a lifetime. My favorite stories to read are where assholes buy 20 million dollar paintings to find out later that they are fake. I chuckle on the inside.

Reactions: sam

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
The bigger picture is becoming clearer. Gun owners should be feared. Why. Because they are the only ones that can stand up and fight against the wrongs that are coming. The writing is on the wall, but most wont be able to read it.

Reactions: sam

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
The bigger picture is becoming clearer. Gun owners should be feared. Why. Because they are the only ones that can stand up and fight against the wrongs that are coming. The writing is on the wall, but most wont be able to read it.
That writing is in Arabic.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
FYI there are plenty of politicians with 100 percent NRA rankings that have worked to nuke pro gun bills. There's no true test unless you really comb through all their committee votes, amendments, etc.....

Absolutely, that's why I said it would be good enough. But that's a better question, who have you supported that's fought to expand gun rights and roll back the restrictions placed on them?

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Oh come on, that takes effort. You're supposed to slap on a jersey and give blind support.

No, but you should never support those who want further reductions on something you consider so important. I didn'tt vote for McCain because he supported restrictions on free speech, or Romney because I didn't trust him I guns. If I followed your thinking, I may have voted for Romney, because guns were not an issue in the campaign and I couldn't see Sandy Hook in the near future.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
It says something about humans when a piece of art that someone made in a day or two is worth more than some men will make in a lifetime. My favorite stories to read are where assholes buy 20 million dollar paintings to find out later that they are fake. I chuckle on the inside.

That sounds suspiciously like Marx's Labour theory of value.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
If they are dumb enough to put it within reach of child,,Then they deserve what they get...
If I had a piece of art worth that much, it sure as hell wouldn't be within arm's reach or a tripping kid's reach.

Good learning experience for the museum to create exhibits that better protect their art.

Have either of you ever been to a museum? This is pretty much industry standard. What isn't industry standard, though, is the drink that the kid has. That is odd.

Reactions: freedom

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
No, but you should never support those who want further reductions on something you consider so important..
Why? If they have zero chance of any further reductions, but have a real chance of making positive changes for other issues that are important, why not? Do you vote for the candidate that you feel will have zero chance of accomplishing anything that you feel is important? That just doesn't make sense.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
That's someone editorializing, not a statement from Wal-Mart.
Yeah, and look at the conclusion that Forbes drew from the Walmart position..."Walmart bans the same of guns used in mass killings". That's exactly the message that walmart is sending.

Will you ever set foot in walmart again, now that they've made their stance on guns crystal clear?