• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
It got me to thinking, "ya know...I'm totally bored with this stuff and could care less at this point." I'll treat you the way you present yourself to me and I just don't have time for all the skeletons that you might have in your closet. I will of course not trust you until you've earned that trust and you won't be left alone with my child (not to mention always having an OD Glock 19 and a couple of mags full of self-defense ammo within easy reach at all times), but I don't give a crap about your private shit and I'm wondering when and if our society will become so jaded with all of this hacked up vomiting of everyone's secret BS that it just stops mattering and the fact that you are a good plumber, preacher, politician, lawyer, waiter, house-keeper, doctor or tree surgeon, etc. is all that matters. i.e. you can go out and pick the berries that aren't poisonous and can bring home some game for the campfire.

What did you just say?

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I dont like "Skip".... He just dosent look like a "Skip" to me... :cool:
He looked like a skip to me. He is the sweetest. Lil pup. Has to sleep right beside me. He loves the inside cat and outside cats. Super smart. House training is going excellent!

Reactions: EugenFJR

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
I was hoping for bladebender, oh well maybe next time.

Reactions: sam

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
He looked like a skip to me. He is the sweetest. Lil pup. Has to sleep right beside me. He loves the inside cat and outside cats. Super smart. House training is going excellent!

I'm not going to call him Skip... I will call him Thundar the barbarian!

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
If you like Savannah but want a "change" I would go for Charleston. But it's bloody hot right now for that. Can you wait until it cools off?
Hint: op says October ;)

Charleston is a good option. Don't think we have been there in awhile.

Jul 2, 2015
Alright, so you're original trust is the real trust. If you were to execute a new one you would be creating a new trust, even if you use the same name. So, that's out of the question.

If you were my client I would draft an affidavit for you to sign. You would be attesting under oath that this is an identical copy of the misplaced original trust.
And this is why I had HeavyD do my trust instead of doing it myself!

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
If we end up doing a local trip like Savannah, Charleston or something along those lines we would just take care of it our selves. But if we where to go a all inclusive route I would like to see if a travel agent can get a better deal than what I can find.

I have even considered Nashville, but need to do more research on what all there is to do there.

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I guess I should have been a little more in depth with my first regarding the need for a travel agent.

Local= no agent
Non local=agent

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I cant remember if I mentioned I grew up with Basset Hounds.... They are OK... After my 1st Rottweiler in 1999, I was hooked. A close 2nd is this...

doguedebordeaux.jpg

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I wonder if this is something that he has always done and technology finally caught up with him or something he started in the last few years?

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
You can make a photocopy of your trust to carry with your photocopies of stamps. I have scanned all my documents and keep them on my phone. I carry the photocopies in my car so that if the electronic versions aren't good enough. I have the paper copies. I actually would prefer to hand a set of papers to a cop rather than my phone anyway!

Trimax2

Hunter
Trusted Trader
Jul 1, 2015
Oops lol I thought those pictures went thru the PM I sent. Guess not:becky: I guess I can use the term "I feel like I got hit by a truck" literally now. Glad I was alone bad as it was coulda been worse.