• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I LOVE Savannah, Hell I'm headed down there friday for a long weekend with my family. IMO a travel agent would be a waste of money, just do some research on where to stay and what to see.

Reactions: Cudruln

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Savannah is fun. Just use hotels.com or an equivalent. No need to pay a travel agent.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
If you like Savannah but want a "change" I would go for Charleston. But it's bloody hot right now for that. Can you wait until it cools off?

Nevermind. October. Duh. Reading is Fundamental.

Or maybe not so much on my part...

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
Wow glad you were able to walk away.

I'm not an attorney but I do have a couple suits, so I could fake it.

Reactions: Trimax2

heavyd

Hunter
Jun 24, 2015
Our will package is $250 per person. That includes: Will, self-proving affidavit, financial power of attorney, acceptance of appointment, and healthcare directive.

Feel free to call me if you would like to discuss. 770-425-5117. Tell my assistant you're a Southeast Traders guy.

Reactions: Hunter4life

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Yeah, definitely a "beau".

Skip?

Reactions: sam

calebp

Hunter
Mar 24, 2015
United States
Alright, so you're original trust is the real trust. If you were to execute a new one you would be creating a new trust, even if you use the same name. So, that's out of the question.

If you were my client I would draft an affidavit for you to sign. You would be attesting under oath that this is an identical copy of the misplaced original trust.

Thanks @heavyd!

Hunter4life

Woodsman
May 7, 2015
Georgia
Our will package is $250 per person. That includes: Will, self-proving affidavit, financial power of attorney, acceptance of appointment, and healthcare directive.

Feel free to call me if you would like to discuss. 770-425-5117. Tell my assistant you're a Southeast Traders guy.
Ok I'll call your office tomorrow! Thanks!

YaDaddy

Hunter
Jul 5, 2015
At dinner my wife was regaling me with the tales of Josh Duggar's exposed account on Ashley Madison and the conversation turned to the theory that the internet is just allowing us to return to our natural state where everyone knows everything about everyone. i.e. small town, tribe or hunter gathering group.

It got me to thinking, "ya know...I'm totally bored with this stuff and could care less at this point." I'll treat you the way you present yourself to me and I just don't have time for all the skeletons that you might have in your closet. I will of course not trust you until you've earned that trust and you won't be left alone with my child (not to mention always having an OD Glock 19 and a couple of mags full of self-defense ammo within easy reach at all times), but I don't give a crap about your private shit and I'm wondering when and if our society will become so jaded with all of this hacked up vomiting of everyone's secret BS that it just stops mattering and the fact that you are a good plumber, preacher, politician, lawyer, waiter, house-keeper, doctor or tree surgeon, etc. is all that matters. i.e. you can go out and pick the berries that aren't poisonous and can bring home some game for the campfire.

The fact that you get off on spanking it after you bag a wild hog just doesn't count to much in the grand scheme of survival things. We're not gonna starve.

Or will we be doing this forever?

What say ye?

Joshpigkill001.jpg

Last edited:

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I don't think I've ever heard anyone compare the internet to small town happenings, but that's a really good analogy I think. Will have to chew on that one awhile longer.

And frankly I don't care what other people do until it crosses over into my little world (which of course includes my families' little worlds as well). If you aren't hurting anyone, do what you want. Break the plane into my world and it's possible we have a problem... or maybe not.

Reactions: Trimax2