• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
This one is jealous.

Safe travels!

Reactions: Bullseyebo

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
Ordered ammo and some mags today. 7 am this morning and I still haven't got a shipping notification yet. I have no patience anymore. I want everything now.

#Firstworldproblems.

I was on facebook earlier and noticed all of the illegal immigrants are attacking Donald Trump. Poor guy, he just wants to build a wall to lock all of you criminals out. I simply don't have a problem with that.

I keep seeing this one chic on facebook posting shit about PSDs, enhanced security training and other tactical shit. Apparently she goes to oodles of schools to become some badass warrior girl. I can't help thinking "Yeah, but you are still only a girl". Is that sexist of me? BTW she lives in California. I didn't even know they had guns in that state.

Quiting smoking sucks.

My fish are still alive.

Reactions: dougiemac

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Ordered ammo and some mags today. 7 am this morning and I still haven't got a shipping notification yet. I have no patience anymore. I want everything now.

#Firstworldproblems.

I was on facebook earlier and noticed all of the illegal immigrants are attacking Donald Trump. Poor guy, he just wants to build a wall to lock all of you criminals out. I simply don't have a problem with that.

I keep seeing this one chic on facebook posting shit about PSDs, enhanced security training and other tactical shit. Apparently she goes to oodles of schools to become some badass warrior girl. I can't help thinking "Yeah, but you are still only a girl". Is that sexist of me? BTW she lives in California. I didn't even know they had guns in that state.

Quiting smoking sucks.

My fish are still alive.
Bro, you gotta learn to speak your mind and not hold stuff in so much ;)

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
In all honesty I think I am going to vote for Trump just to see how this comedy of errors plays out for future generations. :evil: