Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

RdKill

Scout
Aug 12, 2015
Blue Ridge, GA
I posted 4 or 5 ads the other night. It was kind of bugging me they don't show up in "watched threads" even though they are/were marked as "watched". No big deal...I could still find them...but now I can't. It looks like there are a total of 6 ads in the entire sites classified section ..none of which are mine. Also suddenly I don't have a link for "classifieds by state" or whatever that was...Maybe I just worked too many 12 hr night shifts or something? I'm going to bed.,..somebody fix this shit.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yeah, I don't know what happened, but they're totally messed up right now.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
@dougiemac said:
So I stayed up til 4am and got the Classifieds done! Please be patient as we work any kinks out.

You will need to relist any items you recently listed using the new system.

It's pretty intuitive, so do your best to try to figure it out....and if you can't, then make a post in the Help Section.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
All the old style ads will need to be recreated into the new ad system. I apologize for that, but since the old style was really only a regular thread, it couldn't be merged into the new system with all the variables. There wasnt a lot of active classifieds, I believe you might've had the most and the most recent along with @JUGO.

1. Go to Classifieds at the top.
  2. Click Add Classified
  3. Select a category
  4. Fill in the rest of your ad with the appropriate information.
  5. Add an optional icon image for your ad (good pic of the item or something that will call attention to your ad in the thread view).
  6. Add images for your ad.
  7. Select Free Classified or Premium Classified as your ad type (Premium will feature the ad, bump it more, longer ad duration, etc.)
  8. Then Post.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I'll be the first to agree it's not the 100% best, most intuitive classified system, however it is the most complete out of the box / off-the-shelf classified system on the market for this platform and it's only version 1. To have something custom developed (which I will eventually, when the site begins to generate revenue through ads, account upgrades and donations) would have cost approximately 60 - 75 times more. There are some updates coming and one I hope focuses on caching and page load speed as that seems to be the biggest issue I see.

I sincerely appreciate the support and understanding.

calebp

Hunter
Mar 24, 2015
United States
Because I am a dumb ass and did not scan a copy once I had it notarized. Took it out of the safe last time I got a can and have no clue what I did with it. As simple as printing another one, updating the schedule with current trust items and having it renotarized?

@PewPewPewCo @heavyd