• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
What’s it pay? I’m making cashews now, just a step above peanuts.

But seriously, place looks badass.
I’m looking into opportunities there, can’t just buy the place with no income there. As with any place, different options for income. Have some ideas that I’m working on. Have 5 cousins in France so just need to learn the language a little better and then make some moves

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Upkeep. Taxes. That looks like a working property, with livestock, grain elevator and barns. Not everybody wants to do that.
PS how many people in this thread want 2Glock's or my life, with animals and orchards? It is a hard work.
French think the same.

i'd take it in a heart beat lol.

were actually looking at hopefully closing on another house in the next year somewhere up in maine. Will be going up there for the growing season and then coming back during hte winter.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
i'd take it in a heart beat lol.

were actually looking at hopefully closing on another house in the next year somewhere up in maine. Will be going up there for the growing season and then coming back during hte winter.
Maine is nice, I’ve looked into that as well.
Very few restrictions and freedom is about similar to Montana and Alaska.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Upkeep. Taxes. That looks like a working property, with livestock, grain elevator and barns. Not everybody wants to do that.
PS how many people in this thread want 2Glock's or my life, with animals and orchards? It is a hard work.
French think the same.
It’s not difficult to find people to work it, there are always locals to be found to do the work.
Taxes in France especially property taxes are much lower than here.
Show me a 9500sqft castle with another 6000sqft livable housing property in a nice area on 80acres for under $8k/yr property tax here. Not happening

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
WTF is a chicken tractor?

Also dinner. This Bottletop Baster actually works well!

Also just got off the phone with the realtor and the buyer. Long story short, we are ditching her original lender and going with ours. So that resets the whole 30 day closing. But at least this time it should be a done deal without all the secresy and jackassery the other lender was putting the buyer through. One set of closing documents said to bring $3700 to the table, the next one said bring $11K because of fees and rates going up. WTF. Obviously your computer program fucked up. But then we all got radio silence and still no closing date. Ok, enough already. Bye!

Last edited:

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
@Rabbit2047 ...

Found one- $115 at
View attachment 107104
minimum order of 200 from them :(