• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Exactly. I agree with a lot of Libertarian principles. But unless the platform gained significant and widespread popularity, I wouldn’t vote that way. It’s just not pragmatic for winning elections. Of course Trump isn’t a Bastion for liberty, but people are dreaming to think a female libertarian candidate would win.
More like hallucinating on angel dust

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I had a pure breed Husky that I raised from a puppy, was around other small animals without any issue until it got to be about a year old, after that, no cat, rabbit or squirrel was safe. At least once a month we'd hear shreaks in the back yard and go out to find her violently ripping the head off of a stray cat or squirrel that got inside our fence. No way to even step in to stop her, she acted like she was possessed. We knew Huskies had a high predatory drive but thought we could train it out of her .... nope

huskys gonna husky

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
kiss SET and ODT goodbye
Yep I told @Peanut Butter this a couple of days ago. Anyone here will be considered domestic terrorists for participation.

Was also talking to @Jds556762 this AM about out how much further the threat to the 2nd will become. It will go much further than a nation wide turn in. Think about all the US citizens who work in the firearm industry, their livelihood is hanging in the balance.

While I'm at it you better get ready to say goodbye to paper currency and be prepared to take the mandatory vaccine as well, or suffer the consequences of not being able to enter a store to purchase necessities.

Living lavish and comfortable will all come to a end very shortly.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Yep I told @Peanut Butter this a couple of days ago. Anyone here will be considered domestic terrorists for participation.

Was also talking to @Jds556762 this AM about out how much further the threat to the 2nd will become. It will go much further than a nation wide turn in. Think about all the US citizens who work in the firearm industry, their livelihood is hanging in the balance.

While I'm at it you better get ready to say goodbye to paper currency and be prepared to take the mandatory vaccine as well, or suffer the consequences of not being able to enter a store to purchase necessities.

Might be the kick in the ass we need to get things right.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

Yep.