Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Thats a big "if".

We continue down this rabbit hole nothing is far fetched.
First of all, it would have to be approved by the Supreme Court of congress doesn’t stop it.
second of all, it’s unconstitutional either way. And Per the constitution we are to count any infringements null and void that are contrary to it. Although we have let a lot slide, outright bans and confiscation is off the table.

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
First of all, it would have to be approved by the Supreme Court of congress doesn’t stop it.
second of all, it’s unconstitutional either way. And Per the constitution we are to count any infringements null and void that are contrary to it. Although we have let a lot slide, outright bans and confiscation is off the table.
I hate to be the one to break the news but the constitution won't mean jack shit anymore. They already think it is out dated and are chomping at the bit to get rid of it or re-write it. The Supreme Court will become a clown show with no one to back/enforce their decision.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I hate to be the one to break the news but the constitution won't mean jack shit anymore. They already think it is out dated and are chomping at the bit to get rid of it or re-write it. The Supreme Court will become a clown show with no one to back/enforce their decision.
The only people it will matter to are the ones who honor it.