Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Yep...That'd be him. I don't think douche sums it up enough. I got demoted yesterday, because I put too many miles on the company vehicle. I'm the national sales manager, the only one that travels, and I go see customers all over.

Holy fuck. Yeah corporate greed shafted you all hard on that one. That's about right. But it sounds like that was the igniting factor to moving on to bigger and better things.
Sounds like a bullshit reason to me. Too many miles on a company vehicle? Those are written off after a certain time and the sooner the better, meaning lower taxable income for the owner, possibly even putting them in a lower tax bracket!
The only way that would be true is if the company isn’t making any money (or making very little) which is a typical excuse for being demoted or having a pay cut, but it’s usually a straight up lie due to greed. I’ve seen it many times.

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
Sounds like a bullshit reason to me. Too many miles on a company vehicle? Those are written off after a certain time and the sooner the better, meaning lower taxable income for the owner, possibly even putting them in a lower tax bracket!
The only way that would be true is if the company isn’t making any money (or making very little) which is a typical excuse for being demoted or having a pay cut, but it’s usually a straight up lie due to greed. I’ve seen it many times.
Pretty positive its more of a money up the nose kinda thing...If you catch my drift.