• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
Was that the boss talking? If so, he’s a fucking douche.
Slightly different bullshit than what I got.
Early 2001, finishing a 16month contract out west in UT/ID/WY/WA/OR and us supervisors/managers were promised a $5000 bonus on the $22m contract we just completed. Did the math on payout/expense and of course $5000 was still peanuts being that they cleared over $14m while we made $1500-$1600 a week after taxes.
But even so the corporate greed set in and instead we got excuses and a $500 bonus.
That was insulting and the last time I was employed.
Yep...That'd be him. I don't think douche sums it up enough. I got demoted yesterday, because I put too many miles on the company vehicle. I'm the national sales manager, the only one that travels, and I go see customers all over.

Holy fuck. Yeah corporate greed shafted you all hard on that one. That's about right. But it sounds like that was the igniting factor to moving on to bigger and better things.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Yep...That'd be him. I don't think douche sums it up enough. I got demoted yesterday, because I put too many miles on the company vehicle. I'm the national sales manager, the only one that travels, and I go see customers all over.

Holy fuck. Yeah corporate greed shafted you all hard on that one. That's about right. But it sounds like that was the igniting factor to moving on to bigger and better things.
Un plug the speedo sensor.