Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I just made the decision to step back a level to go back to a job I enjoy rather than sit at a desk ask day crunching numbers. I probably killed my long term earnings potential but now I get to be out in the field 90% of the time. I'm so freaking excited

Field work is one of the things I really like about consulting. I get lots of variety- like they say, the scenery always changes. Of course, some of the time you really don't like the scenery.

Tomorrow I'll be taking some field measurements in the "live hanging room" of a chicken processing facility. I might have to expense out the boots I'll be wearing.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
when i was on jobsite and had to go i would use the hand sanitizer and wipe the seat then put toilet paper down ...
When this site was not yet commissioned we had porta potties and they always had that rotten fish smell! I could hold my breath long enough to pee, for any other business we all went to the Subway down the road. I think that is the first time a Subway has been popular for more than just the food! LOL

Reactions: sam

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
Who gets to screen then when they come this way with 700$ Glocks lol are their call outs on price?

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
When this site was not yet commissioned we had porta potties and they always had that rotten fish smell! I could hold my breath long enough to pee, for any other business we all went to the Subway down the road. I think that is the first time a Subway has been popular for more than just the food! LOL
subway in downtown savannah has key codes on the bathrooms,u don't get the code till u buy something

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
subway in downtown savannah has key codes on the bathrooms,u don't get the code till u buy something
Sure that is more to keep out the riffraff! Ask someone from Canton or some other town to the north why every store up there has a No Public Restroom sign on the door!