Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Sure that is more to keep out the riffraff! Ask someone from Canton or some other town to the north why every store up there has a No Public Restroom sign on the door!
cause its a CL casual encounter hookup like the rest stops????

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Target is bigoted for putting Mexican food in its own section.
Shit! I just got used to the new layout at my local grocers. Now you are telling me that having food grouped by ethnicity is racist! What about grouping by types? What the hell are the ethnic people gonna do when they can't find their shit in one location. They can't read and I am sure the managers don't want them spending any more time in the store than they have to! Geeze, we can't please everyone so we need to quit tryin!

Reactions: erkinator 2

BackWoods

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Temple
Zip code
so young and willing
if I was rich id be ur sugga mama
dbbbc57fed5f150ec4452c67381ab6ab.jpg

Reactions: sam
H

Hoss

I'm not classy enough for target. Also, there is a couple in my neighborhood that let their 7 year daughter wear boys bathing suits.. No top and cut her hair like a boy. She also goes by a boys name. She doesn't play at my house. Nothing against homo's, but I'm not explaining that shit to my kids.
Tell her she can come back and swim when she's 18

Reactions: Sublimebeer

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I'm not classy enough for target. Also, there is a couple in my neighborhood that let their 7 year daughter wear boys bathing suits.. No top and cut her hair like a boy. She also goes by a boys name. She doesn't play at my house. Nothing against homo's, but I'm not explaining that shit to my kids.

My 19 yo granddaughter has been going through this for the last year and a half. She identified as female for 17 years of her life, then said that she was a male trapped in a female's body. She went through this for about a year and then has transitioned back into being female. My primary take on this is that it is something she is doing as a cry for attention. She has had a difficult life and all her siblings have problems. The only thing her parents did wrong was having children!

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I can't say that I have ever noticed gender labels on any sections of any store other than clothing.

Of course I don't shop at Target so I don't know what they have.

My wife goes there sometimes. I'll ask her. I've always thought of Target as a chicks store anyway.

Crappy electronics section, junk tools, horrible sporting goods section with nothing outdoors related, shitty clothes and shittier shoes

Honestly I can't think of one single reason for me to ever go into a Target. They don't have anything I would even be remotely interested in buying.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Dang sold off all my foreign silver coins a couple of years ago. I do have a few silver dollar and half dollars put up for myself though. These were inherited. I mostly invest in copper, brass and lead.

Reactions: Dixietoolz

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
The only thing good about Target is their logo! Great for bullseye practice! LOL

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I can't say that I have ever noticed gender labels on any sections of any store other than clothing.

Of course I don't shop at Target so I don't know what they have.

My wife goes there sometimes. I'll ask her. I've always thought of Target as a chicks store anyway.

Crappy electronics section, junk tools, horrible sporting goods section with nothing outdoors related, shitty clothes and shittier shoes

Honestly I can't think of one single reason for me to ever go into a Target. They don't have anything I would even be remotely interested in buying.

Did a trade in a Target parking lot once.