Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Dixietoolz

Woodsman
Jul 27, 2015
Warner Robins
Check out www.silver.com Free shipping most of the time and I've found their prices on silver eagles to be better than most. Granted the US minted currency is never the cheapest per ounce, but they are harder to counterfeit and generally bring a higher sale price.

Yeah the ASE`s seem to be more but some like them due to the fact that they are U.S minted and seem to hold their value. I like JM Bullion but I dont always have $100 to drop on an order to get the free shipping. I did find a local dealer that I have been avoiding for years due to what I had heard about them being rude and not very helpful and actually found the opposite. They were helpful and their prices were competitive. I have been trying to stay away from the old U.S. silver coins due to the higher price due to the numismatic value but I really like the feel and look of it in my hand. Dont want to even touch my ASE`s. I talked to a co-worker today about Silver coins and he said he had a jar of coins at the house that he would sell for spot. I sure hope he brings them to work tomorrow.

jwtug

Tamer of Electrons
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 6, 2015
Dixie (and Powder Springs)
Zip code
IMG_1203.jpeg

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Yeah the ASE`s seem to be more but some like them due to the fact that they are U.S minted and seem to hold their value. I like JM Bullion but I dont always have $100 to drop on an order to get the free shipping. I did find a local dealer that I have been avoiding for years due to what I had heard about them being rude and not very helpful and actually found the opposite. They were helpful and their prices were competitive. I have been trying to stay away from the old U.S. silver coins due to the higher price due to the numismatic value but I really like the feel and look of it in my hand. Dont want to even touch my ASE`s. I talked to a co-worker today about Silver coins and he said he had a jar of coins at the house that he would sell for spot. I sure hope he brings them to work tomorrow.

Holy cow- I'd love to have a coworker like that! I understand what you're saying about the eagles.

I was fairly impressed with American Precious Metals Exchange in Macon- they were willing to match APMEX prices on eagles. Although APMEX definitely isn't the cheapest place to order from, there's something to be said for buying in cash (no sales tax) and walking home with the coins.

Reactions: Dixietoolz

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
I'm not classy enough for target. Also, there is a couple in my neighborhood that let their 7 year daughter wear boys bathing suits.. No top and cut her hair like a boy. She also goes by a boys name. She doesn't play at my house. Nothing against homo's, but I'm not explaining that shit to my kids.

H

Hoss

Oh how I miss the days working for a huge international company.... I just had to be there eight hours a day and show some progress from month to month (which could be accomplished in a solid 10 hours a month).

Now I'm a consultant. The money is great, but if I don't have a job to bill to, I don't get paid. No more free hours. I do get to check out the site while models are running. Or on conference calls that I'm really not involved in for more than 10 minutes of a one hour call. And there's always lunch.
I just made the decision to step back a level to go back to a job I enjoy rather than sit at a desk ask day crunching numbers. I probably killed my long term earnings potential but now I get to be out in the field 90% of the time. I'm so freaking excited