• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
Obviously you make poor choices amiright

Don't no if you're trying to come off as a smart ass or you just forgot your sarcasm font.

But I'll entertain your question. From my stand point and from what I gather from others I make pretty good decisions.

I'm just trying to save you the headache but by all means I don't make your money, you do, so waste it however you please.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Your in a good place just think about it long term that could help you chose
I have been. The situation is such that right now the game is my company's to lose, and the new company is trying to gain. It comes down to trying to figure out which one will be on top in 3-5 years.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Don't no if you're trying to come off as a smart ass or you just forgot your sarcasm font.

But I'll entertain your question. From my stand point and from what I gather from others I make pretty good decisions.

I'm just trying to save you the headache but by all means I don't make your money, you do, so waste it however you please.
Theres a sarcasm font?

New is a relative term.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I have been. The situation is such that right now the game is my company's to lose, and the new company is trying to gain. It comes down to trying to figure out which one will be on top in 3-5 years.
That's the tough part . If the owner of your company were to die tomorrow it could be a huge game changer , but that could happen anywhere . Good Luck whith what ever you decide,, Im at work till noon if your in the area

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Nobody wants to pay more than they have to....
I've seen more situations where an employee takes a counter offer and it blows up in their face than where it pays off and everyone is happy. Also might not be a good look signing an offer letter and then backing out.

Ultimately you know your situation and the players involved the best. You gotta look out for #1.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I've seen more situations where an employee takes a counter offer and it blows up in their face than where it pays off and everyone is happy. Also might not be a good look signing an offer letter and then backing out.

Ultimately you know your situation and the players involved the best. You gotta look out for #1.
That is somewhat of a concern....I dont thinknitd happen where it blew up in my face but there is that possibility.

As for backing out, they have this little fine print clause in the offer letter so...wouldnt feel great about it but #1 is #1

20200505_082744.jpg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
@Shemp... So smart ass it is! I'm sure you'll do your due diligence when when making your ever so highly trained, intelligent and experienced decision on set of wheels of your choice.

If my dumb ass greasy handed self can ever be of assistance, by all means don't ask.

Good luck with your new ride.
If you were closer I'd take it to you...though I still might if it is a big enough job

And I thought we had a solid relationship built os mutual disrespect and passive aggressive wealth, gun, and vehicle shaming

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
@Shemp... So smart ass it is! I'm sure you'll do your due diligence when when making your ever so highly trained, intelligent and experienced decision on the set of wheels of your choice.

If my dumb ass greasy handed self can ever be of assistance, by all means don't ask.

Good luck with your new ride.
All seriousness I do know a lot about vehicles. I dont wrench everyday but I know enough to know every good mechanic is biased, just like every good doctor is. I have to compile a list of all the vehicles of owned and worked on....

The only NEW NEW vehicle I'd buy is a SRT8 or Hellcat challenger with an extended warranty if the dealer cuts the price to maybe $5 over cost.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
@Shemp.... All BS aside. Text me if you need some advice or need a solid opinion on what your facing with your current vehicle. I don't back read in this forum so I don't know if you're have vehicle problems or just wanting to spend your stimulus check.
I will...I'm about to make a stupid decision and get an OM642 powered jeep. You do exhaust work?

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
@2Glocks

I want that. My wife's car went down yesterday and is the shop so I'm thinking the fun money is gonna get wrapped up in that. Freaking Dodge man.