Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I'm pretty sure that you're going to have a point of impact shift when you run some good ammo through it. But, that being said, I'm assuming that the Tula FMJ was 150 grain, and the next time you shoot that rifle, with some better ammo ( maybe Federal 150 brass?) I really wonder how much of a point of impact shift there will be. You should change up the ammo and see how much of a shift there will be, you know, for science and shit...
If it is the same ammo that came with Galil, cheap Tula was 124gr bimetal FMJ, good ammo is 124gr copper jacketed Tula FMJ.

Last edited:

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
Ignition Coils are down and new back brakes + spark plugs. BuT mUh GuN mOnEy

giphy.gif

I'm not going to get deep in this rabbit hole but ask why ALL ignition coils are down/bad or need replaced and not just the ones pertaining to the related cylinders giving problems, assuming you had a misfire fault code.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I'm not going to get deep in this rabbit hole but ask what ALL ignition coils are down and not the one pertaining to that cylinder, assuming you had a misfire fault code.

I'm having them replace them all. My wife is driving to Louisiana on Saturday so I want to make sure she's good to go.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
OK. Well being your decision it makes sense on my end. Just didn't want someone charging you for something thats not needed.
Thanks man. Luckily we've known these guys for years and they are straightforward with what actually needs to be done. If she wasn't going out of town I'd err on the replace less side

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
Using a computer to talk to the vehicles many modules/computers to tell me the direction to start the diag. Its crazy, sometimes it takes me hours to find out the problem where the actual part only take a few minutes to remedy.

Had a car the other day have 42 fault codes in over 20 different modules.

Attachments

• 20200505_093259.jpg
    20200505_093259.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 14

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
@Shemp - didn't you say your current employer was not going under but was "listing"?

I'm not in HR but I've never heard anything good of accepting your current employer's counter-offer. They will always question your loyalty moving forward.

And if they were to go under - you probably wouldn't be offered a job at the prospective employer because they made an offer, you accepted it, then renigged. That won't set well.

Good luck in your decision. You will have to live with it for some time.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Shemp - didn't you say your current employer was not going under but was "listing"?

I'm not in HR but I've never heard anything good of accepting your current employer's counter-offer. They will always question your loyalty moving forward.

And if they were to go under - you probably wouldn't be offered a job at the prospective employer because they made an offer, you accepted it, then renigged. That won't set well.

And new employer was bigger, capable of driving the current company out of business.
I would not take the counter offer.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

Well talking with my dad he kinda said same thing, but also interjected enough fatherly denigration that I should be happy they are willing to pay me so much...so theres that lol

I'll move forward with the rising star