• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Whelp on the way to do this deal hopefully.

Putting a buyer and seller together is great but it's even better when you get a cut off both ends or the deal.

Hoping I can hold everything together and make it happen.

My asshole is so puckered that I could swallow a penny and shit out a copper wire.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
same but i did do a "free of booze February" and it did effect how much i was drinking pretty drastically. I was pretty much 3-4 strong IPA's and a bourbon m-f and then gloves off on the weekends. Now im drinking maybe 1 a day and significantly less on the weekends.

The dry month helped me brake "the habit" portion of it.

I grew up not drinking, family didn't drink much, but I had that one Uncle who was an alcoholic, beat his wife and kids, and would pass out on the couch stinking like 2 days unshowered and covered in booze.
I made my mind up early I never wanted to be like that.
Didn't acquire a taste for alcohol until my late 20's, and now just drink with moderation. My max is 2 Old Fashioned cocktails - especially the way I make em. Sometimes I go for a week or so without having any, sometimes I'll have 4 in a week. Just depends on my taste and what's going on.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
There is only one thing that changes the heart of a man......Father, Spirt, Son.....I have made many temporary changes throughout my life, but under the right stressors I have always lost major ground. Christ has made the only real change in me. That's all I got on this subject.
Glad that works for you. Genuinely happy when people better themselves.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Ouch
Too much. I really like the Chinese AKs. But my problem with the MACs is I can't stand the ban features on them and to de-ban a MAC (if you can find the parts...that's far from a gimme) will cost about the same or more than buying a pre-ban 56. And in the end all you will have is a de-banned MAK that will have less value than a pre-ban 56 always and forever. It's a Catch 22 if you can't live with ban era features.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
There is only one thing that changes the heart of a man......Father, Spirt, Son.....I have made many temporary changes throughout my life, but under the right stressors I have always lost major ground. Christ has made the only real change in me. That's all I got on this subject.

Absolutely the only way it sticks. Its sad that so many don’t believe and look down on those of us who do.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Absolutely the only way it sticks. Its sad that so many don’t believe and look down on those of us who do.

Nah, used to believe 10000%. Then realized all my prayer and faith didn't mean shit. I don't look down on believers, just do whatever makes you sleep at night.

God does His thing, and I'm pretty sure all the stuff folks believe about Him has been created to try and understand, try to feel like we have some input. Nope.

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
aacdba265deefa6f8edfcf8f28ed9fb8.jpg

Not enough fur.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Stopping by. I’m good, just trying some new things and spending less time on here. Got my stimulus check this morning.

been riding the bikes, kayaking and enjoy beer on the beach. New sleep meds, don’t work. But I threw away all the ambien.

way too much to catch up on.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Stopping by. I’m good, just trying some new things and spending less time on here. Got my stimulus check this morning.

been riding the bikes, kayaking and enjoy beer on the beach. New sleep meds, don’t work. But I threw away all the ambien.

way too much to catch up on.

That could be interpreted so many ways.