• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
We’ll figure it out tomorrow. I ain’t too worried about it either way just the old lady was asking me to find a way where I don’t end up in jail. I was running out of options lol. Got work tomorrow though so I’m gonna go dream about the days you could throw down in a parking lot for 5-10 minutes without going to jail for 2 years lol

Revenge is a dish, best served cold... I'd suggest not meeting him in 2 weeks. And let a calmer head prevail. From you post, not sure who is who, and exactly what is going on at the moment. PM me if you want to talk and explain what the hell is going on. I've dealt with a father who couldn't care less about his daughter and her former stepfather who... well I'll explain that in PM, or over the phone.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
My newborn is 3 weeks old and he’s talking shit about her, you’re about to watch me consume a mother fucker
What kind of man talks shit about a baby? He sounds like a pussy or idiot, maybe both. I’m like @Fast306stang if I have a serious problem with a man I ain’t waiting two weeks to settle it, and if it’s up to me I ain’t doing the settling in a public place either.

I had a serious issue with a man once, he wronged me in a most serious way. When I found out about it I blew his phone up until he called me then told him he would be meeting me face to face within the hour or I was coming to his house and handle business in front of his wife. I intended to swell both his eyes shut, among other things. The ONLY way he would meet me was in a public place, a Starbucks parking lot FFS! He got over on me there, he knew that a place like that, loaded with cell phones, soccer moms and soy bois would probably keep me from stomping his ass and I was too mad to figure it out before I got there. The truth is he did me a favor because I didn’t go to jail and lose my job. I did pimp slap him around a little though lol.

Two weeks? In a public place he says?........Hell, I bet he won’t even show.

Last edited:

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
It’s bigger than you now bro (Penelope) if a man has nothing better to do than talk shit about a baby and the mother of his kid. He’s not a man #1 and #2 he’s picking a battle with people he know can’t do anything. Don’t let anything jeopardize that, if he shows up to your house like at your door handle your business. @Jds556762