Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
And 45 minutes after my scope came from Amazon USPS dropped off my AK parts from Carolina Shooters Supply.

Ram Tactical extended mag release...

View attachment 78764

Haven't put it on yet because I don't feel like fucking with drilling out the pin and fitting the mag catch right now. Also have some talon grip tape to put on the paddles.

And my 74 style brake came too. I been wanting one of these to put on when my son shoots my AK but I kinda dig the look of it on there. Might need to see if I can find somebody to weld me on a front bayonet lug(since Century either ground off the front bayo lug or they never came with one?) so I can run my Tula Bakelite bayonet once it finally comes in.

View attachment 78765

View attachment 78766

View attachment 78767
AKM has the bayo lug on the gas block. Bayonet works with a slant brake. AK74 and AK100 (easy to tell by a 90 degree gas block vs 45 degree of AKM) have lugs on both gas block and front sight. Gas block lug for the grenade launcher and FSB lug for the bayo

Last edited:

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
And my 74 style brake came too. I been wanting one of these to put on when my son shoots my AK but I kinda dig the look of it on there. Might need to see if I can find somebody to weld me on a front bayonet lug(since Century either ground off the front bayo lug or they never came with one?) so I can run my Tula Bakelite bayonet once it finally comes in.

Alternatively, you could swap out the entire front sight block for a 74 block. Could be a little easier than making a bayonet lug from scratch, assuming the barrel diameter is close.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
I offered cheap cash and he at least answered me and said my offer was to low and was not offended, I said I was making my offer based on this being just a parts kit and I would take it back apart and build it back with rivets.
I'm second guessing getting into 5.45 now. He wants my trade but idk now