Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Convoy

All American Knucklehead
Mar 23, 2020
Cherokee
My dad spent a part of his service in tanker corp. I got to play in some of his equipment, but he had T72 and T80 when I was old enough. My information is what a 15 year old picked in the barracks.

I'm sure you picked up a lot of great info from him!

I just got curious and wanted to learn more about it. Started searching online and came across the video.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Quick catch up.

Still working everyday like normal. Just a lot less pay.

Trijicon optics are my favorite. MRO is my go to. ACOG glass is amazing, so crisp.

Current 1-4x I like, Steiner, ended up being a good buy.

I'm a big Sig fan for the last 20 years. Last 5ish years, valid complaints, but they're still my favorite.

Thinking more about downsizing guns.

Tonight's offer, anybody interested in 1-6 Strike Eagle in an American Defense qd mount ?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Quick catch up.

Trijicon optics are my favorite. MRO is my go to. ACOG glass is amazing, so crisp.

I'm a big Sig fan for the last 20 years. Last 5ish years, valid complaints, but they're still my favorite.

Tonight's offer, anybody interested in 1-6 Strike Eagle in an American Defense qd mount ?
Let me ask my buddy who’s in the navy. He’s currently in Spain but has been wanting a 1-6 or 1-8 for his AR.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Oh, and red dots on pistols, I missed that one too.

Just like a red dot on a rifle is quicker than irons, so becomes a red dot on pistol. I have heard you can't really go back and forth though. You're either red dot 100% of the time, or not. If you put the time behind the dot, you will become much quicker than with irons.

@lesptr Red dots are becoming increasingly popular in people getting older and the dot becomes much easier to see

I have one I picked up, but haven't had more than 200 rounds behind it. I'm not used to it at all, still much harder for me than irons.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Quick catch up.

That sounds like a really nice LPVO, in the PERFECT mount. In fact, been meaning to get an AD Recon QD for that Athlon scope I got from you a while back, and still haven't yet.
And now other things have popped up...Like this virus thing that seems to be keeping a fair number of us from making as much money as we're used to...