• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Got it here from @Leadhoof recently.
10-4. Mine didn't have the little spring assisted "bolt lock" latch but didn't effect function. That thing was dangerous though, if you locked it in that safety (similar to a MP5 lock) and flipped it from safe to ready or fire it would miss the sear lock and fly straight back and fire all at in one scary fucked up motion. I remember when it first happened, luckily it was in a safe direction at the time.

My friend and I made a short video of it doing it on camera, I'll have to see if I can find it on my computer.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
10-4. Mine didn't have the little spring assisted "bolt lock" latch but didn't effect function. That thing was dangerous though, if you locked it in that safety (similar to a MP5 lock) and flipped it from safe to ready or fire it would miss the sear lock and fly straight back and fire all at in one scary fucked up motion. I remember when it first happened, luckily it was in a safe direction at the time.

My friend and I made a short video of doing it on camera, I'll have to see if I can find it on my computer.

That's gotta pucker your asscheeks for sure.