Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I got a warning:
Jeddak,

Your message (#1 Bestest Factory AK) contains something that we consider to be a public call out :

We do not allow anyone to post call outs of other members of the site. If you had a bad trading experience please feel free to leave a negative feedback. Any one who deals with them in the future will be able to see what is posted there.

PLEASE REPORT A LISTING IF YOU FEEL THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH IT.

If you disagree with this warning please feel free to start a thread in the Private Help Forum.

Thanks!

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Dude! Where you been?
I've been around, just not as active. Busy with work and kids as usual. Also married a hot lady back in July, been doing a lot of projects, adjusting, finishing my basement, spending time on other hobbies, etc.

I don't even recognize half the names around here anymore.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I got a warning:
Jeddak,

Your message (#1 Bestest Factory AK) contains something that we consider to be a public call out :

We do not allow anyone to post call outs of other members of the site. If you had a bad trading experience please feel free to leave a negative feedback. Any one who deals with them in the future will be able to see what is posted there.

PLEASE REPORT A LISTING IF YOU FEEL THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH IT.

If you disagree with this warning please feel free to start a thread in the Private Help Forum.

Thanks!
"Private Help Forum" LOLOLOLOL

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I'm with you on that. At some point I got tired of ordering replacements and just let it go. I can't imagine doing anything on an EDC basis that would damage the threads.
Yep 100% even those threads are hardened steel. It takes ALOT to dick up threads. Hell HKs used to not even ship with thread protectors.

i shoot this pistol suppressed a lot and carry it quite often so I’m gonna let it run it’s course and see !

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I'm with you on that. At some point I got tired of ordering replacements and just let it go. I can't imagine doing anything on an EDC basis that would damage the threads.
Ok I thought that was only me for some reason.
Been carrying the same gun for 3 years now and there's maybe a little bit of slide wear on it, but that's it. I don't see anything I do damaging the crown or anything made of metal.