Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@gaigeboyd they scrubbed the dildo AK post.... And locked it so you can't make comments.

I find it interesting they deleted my comment....yet I didn't get an infraction so I am thinking it was the OP
And deleted my comment sayingbit is a Pioneer. Seller is scamming people.
I should have added tags before he locked the post

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Much want

Save for 2 days. Buy. Russian way.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Hi I know y’all missed me. I’ve been adulting man it sucks but this life chose me I didn’t choose this life. I’m also not reading 5938373738283 pages soo

Oh it’s hump day you know the drill!

So what are you doing with your FFL? I know your plan is to be a mogul, so maybe a future side gig? A few of us on here got the Dungy book too. I've read the first couple days. Good stuff.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
So what are you doing with your FFL? I know your plan is to be a mogul, so maybe a future side gig? A few of us on here got the Dungy book too. I've read the first couple days. Good stuff.
I want to get storefront and have a range that’s the goal BUT I gotta have money and I’m trying to get established before I put a boat load of money into it.
Dungy is a great man!

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I want to get storefront and have a range that’s the goal BUT I gotta have money and I’m trying to get established before I put a boat load of money into it.
Dungy is a great man!

I like that the book tells you to jump in on whatever day of the year you get the book. Today will be day 3 for me. Unfortunately, the range/storefront is an extremely high-risk venture these days.