Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Do some place different from Springfield, maybe a lodge in a park where you could hike?. If are ever this way, I cannot recommend this place highly enough. And for all of you in GA, TN, KY.
This was my first date with wife#2. The view is unbelievable.
I hear st Simmons island is nice ;)

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
^^^^^This. My late wife was like that. I had to drag her to the store to get shoes and jewelry. Wife#2 is happy with the jewelry and picks it for me to buy.
Find a very scenic resort/ cabin gateway for the two of you. Pre-plan everything. The thought of you planning it all by yourself and spending time just with her will be incredible for your wife.
Excellent idea

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Jeddak has, and we are waiting for the post PTA meeting range report.... :pop2:
I did not get home till 8:30 last night. Will shoot with them tonight. They seat fully loaded on the closed bolt in Cetme L and Colt SOPMOD clone. Construction is GTG. Seem to be indestructible body, follower is a close copy of the D&H non-tilt follower, coated SS spring. About twice the weight of aluminim mags, but I do not think lips will ever crack if I keep them loaded. People like lighter poly mags, but AR is a lighter platform to begin with, so a more heavy duty mag is OK with me.
Actually thinking about ordering another case or two, since I got only one Geissele rifle on BF sale. :fish2:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
@gaigeboyd The Mrs. AT and I (and family) vacay at SSI every year. We love it. We usually rent within walking distance of the village and play golf on the island or hop over to Jekyll. Will meet you at Southern Soul BBQ next time we are down your way!
Sounds good. It’s a 5 minute drive to SSI, and southern soul sounds good. I’ll get the usual sausage dog and a coors

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Anyone use the steel AR mags from Global Ordnance? Good or bad?
View attachment 59459
I don't have these exact mags - they are black steel GI style and say SGM on the floorplate. Indistinguishable from these and also from Korea. They are a little on the heavy side, being steel and all, but I haven't had any issues with them. Have a few in the beater mag bucket and they flat out run.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Was in ATL walking the dog around 9am. Saw a bum crack open a can of beer and start chugging it. I hadn't even had my coffee yet. I was pretty jealous.
One day we’ll get to be bum crack heads too homie just keep working with me toward our goal of no fucks given