• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
You should get her a bunch of smoker accessories and a couple new guns.

I did buy her a 1911 for Christmas once. She has a nice deer rifle, and a muzzleloader. She doesn't hunt with me much, but she does once in a while. Killed an elk and a couple deer. Really can't describe how cool a chick she is, and seriously - she's a babe.

Why she's with a dried up hillbilly like me I don't know.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Make a memory with her that'll last longer than the smoker.
^^^^^This. My late wife was like that. I had to drag her to the store to get shoes and jewelry. Wife#2 is happy with the jewelry and picks it for me to buy.
Find a very scenic resort/ cabin gateway for the two of you. Pre-plan everything. The thought of you planning it all by yourself and spending time just with her will be incredible for your wife.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Love this thread and others like it. If it's out of your league, it's out of your league. No need to come in and say XXX gun is so much better and it's half as much, bc we all know if money was no object you'd have one lmao

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Yeah man....but what do you do about it?
Nationally......I don't know...i think the time window to do something to make a difference may have closed before the conservatives ever realized what the liberals were doing. I read an article yesterday about how dems no longer deny that their immigration strategy is used as a means to gain votes. I wonder if that's because the dems know the tipping point has past and no matter what conservatives think about it the die is cast.

Personally....I not giving up my liberty, my guns or magazines to anybody. If owning the type of guns/magazines I have now become illegal...then I will be a criminal I guess. Maybe in the near future conservatives will all gravitate toward certain geographic areas, kind like the liberals do toward big cities, and live and vote the way free men should...kind of a city state within the US....who knows.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Nationally......I don't know...i think the time window to do something to make a difference may have closed before the conservatives ever realized what the liberals were doing. I read an article yesterday about how dems no longer deny that their immigration strategy is used as a means to gain votes. I wonder if that's because the dems know the tipping point has past and no matter what conservatives think about it the die is cast.

Personally....I not giving up my liberty, my guns or magazines to anybody. If owning the type of guns/magazines I have now become illegal...then I will be a criminal I guess. Maybe in the near future conservatives will all gravitate toward certain geographic areas, kind like the liberals do toward big cities, and live and vote the way free men should...kind of a city state within the US....who knows.
That sounds alot like CW2. That tyrant Lincoln already decided that you dont have the right to do that

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Love this thread and others like it. If it's out of your league, it's out of your league. No need to come in and say XXX gun is so much better and it's half as much, bc we all know if money was no object you'd have one lmao

"I'd rather have a Glock mag fed plinker" GTFO

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
That's stops some of it, but the phantom problem is immigration of lefties out of cesspools like New York , chiraq, and kommiefornia.

Yep. I have family in Vermont and have watched that place go downhill for a few decades because of all of the NY liberals moving there because they fucked that state up so bad that they don't even want to live there anymore. Vermont used to be the most gun friendly state in the nation. They have never required a carry permit to carry a gun either concealed or openly, and still don't but in 2018 they instituted a bunch of other bullshit gun laws. They require background checks for private sales, you must now be 21 to buy a handgun or a rifle, handgun mags can't hold more than 15 rounds, rifle mags can't hold more than 10 rounds, and they also have red flag laws.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome

I laughed out loud at the "You could own three CZ Scorpions for the same money as one SP5"

I got a Scorpion....I love my Scorpion....But if I have HK SP5 monies in my pocket I ain't buying THREE Scorpions!

1575471485001.png