• Total voters

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
Where’s @FatAlbert and @NWS these days?

Remember the deal of the century ? SGl-31with a trijicon, mags and ammo form$1200?
A good buddy of 20 years offered it to me, then posted it here with telling me. I called James and said “hey I’ve
wanted this rifle for almost 10 years, can i get it, my buddy said up to you”
he said ok since it’s me
mind you this was the first 545 I had ever shot and what got me into the master race 545 for life!
my buddy them committed to selling to James, since he told him he would.
i responded that’s totally your call to sell to a guy you’ve never met, or your boy of 20years who has wanted that gun since 2010. I added he doesn’t even like 545 and wants to flip it.
i told James the gun was his but please please PLEASE give me first right of refusal.
he said ok he would.
NOPE !
that son of bitch cock sucking low life dirt shit stain lying asshole posted it on the files In 3 days WITHOUT telling me!
so yeah, fuck my buddy and fuck you james flower
as always YMMV

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Remember the deal of the century ? SGl-31with a trijicon, mags and ammo form$1200?
A good buddy of 20 years offered it to me, then posted it here with telling me. I called James and said “hey I’ve
he said ok since it’s me
i responded that’s totally your call to sell to a guy you’ve never met, or your boy of 20years who has wanted that gun since 2010. I added he doesn’t even like 545 and wants to flip it.
i told James the gun was his but please please PLEASE give me first right of refusal.
he said ok he would.
NOPE !
that son of bitch cock sucking low life dirt shit stain lying asshole posted it on the files In 3 days WITHOUT telling me!
as always YMMV
:censor::nono:

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
he said ok since it’s me
he said ok he would.
NOPE !
as always YMMV
He was selling it at the gun-show for like $1500-$1600 when I bought the Bosnian he was proud of it too. Why did your buddy post it without telling you?

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
He was selling it at the gun-show for like $1500-$1600 when I bought the Bosnian he was proud of it too. Why did your buddy post it without telling you?

no clue
I spoke to him Friday and said I’ll know by next Saturday if I can get it. Texted him Sunday I could, no answer the I saw the post and literally felt like I saw my wife going out with my best man.....
fkn still pissed about and odds are teeth may get knocked at a m&g
im a peaceful guy but my ass was chapped for sure

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
So after @Jds556762 was so kind as to take pics of his AMD in the same area it appears that is the design of the receiver....that bevel matches the bevel in the trunion. Mine just desperately needs a paint job.

If only there was somebody on this site that could do that for you...