Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
That's the one thing I don't like about my H&M Cetme L, it's real picky with mags. It only likes Brownels USGI mags. A lancer is not even close to fitting in mine

I used Lancers, D&H (from PSA) and OKay. Malcomar enlarged the mag well a little bit. Hexamags almost seat, but need a bit of work.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
So going off last nights purchase from my fiancée I also sent her a link of a galil ace and an Daniel defense rifle.

it’s not happening boys lol. Looks like just the tokarev. I tried

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
So going off last nights purchase from my fiancée I also sent her a link of a galil ace and an Daniel defense rifle.

it’s not happening boys lol. Looks like just the tokarev. I tried
I mean, I told you not to let her get away. I'm obviously in her corner here. An ace would be a nice reward for my support. :cool:

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Anybody else trying to play the New cod but seeing servers down lol? Also @I.D.-ten-T hooked me up with the tok holsters and they are glorious
I’m gonna get it. What platform are you on?
Getting it as well. I’m on Xbox but I guess it doesn’t matter if it’s cross play
I’ll probably get it as well, always like modern warfare over black ops, Xbox over here. Battlefield has been where it’s at tho, the very little time i have to ever play