• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I had hamstring surgery in 2010. Tore it directly in half with a 10cm retraction. Looked like somebody took an ice cream scoop out of my leg.

Stem cells and prp, they regrew my leg in 16 days. Took 6 months to solidify, but they regrew my leg. Star trek stuff. i wouldn't really believe it if it wasn't me. That surgery is actually part of the sales DVD for the company. I'll bring it for klub day.

I've woken up in the middle of surgery, and also been snoring hard for an hour after. Both ends of it.

So glad Mary is awake.

Today was a great day.
I completely ruptured my tendon off the bone. PRP helped me with inflammation I was actually on drugs when it ruptured. Mine rolled up almost all the way to my butt. They stitched that HS to another and I was back competing in less than a year. So I’m missing a hamstring tendon. Damn athletics.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
By the way D1 NCAA schools pump you with drugs so that they can get their money out of you. I’m a testimony to that. I was on anti inflammatories, PRPs, and steroids for almost 2 years before my hamstring decide to just pop. I have a video of the race of any of you wanna see it.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Also while I’m on that subject SEC will make or break you for me.......it broke me. I lost all my passion for the sport after dealing with nagging injuries every season that could’ve been fixed from Day 1. I was no slapping I was getting treatment 3x a day. I worked my ass off. I was no slappy I’ll give you my real name if you wanna look up what PB has done

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
We got hit 2/3 times before I started working. Broke in tried to shatter cabinet glass fell and bout broke his foot so then he decided to punch it broke his hand. Grabbed the Scar we had sitting on the counter and took off. Apparently he tried to enter through the vents on top of the building I wish he would have because his ass would’ve been trapped because we lock the range doors and no ladders inside the range lol

Nobody said thieves weren't idiots. Most of them are apparently.