Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I agree. But the movie was poorly done.There was a huge opportunity to make a good WWII movie with rarely see tanks, it just suffered from poor acting. I literally have 100's of books on WWII, the vast majority of them from the German perspective. As soon as I could read, I started reading about WWII.
View attachment 56114

I see you like Mopars and Carrol Shelby

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Wonderful news. Prayers for a full & fast recovery.

Dee called. Doc said it will take as long for optical nerve to recover as it did for it go bad. There is a 20% chance that she will have another aneurysm, but doc checked other vessels and did not see anything. They will keep an eye on it.

They did not have to do a spinal stent. Filled artery with coils and pushed extra blood out. UK hospital rocks! If recovery goes well, wife will be back home tomorrow.

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
We’ve set the alarm off at the gunshop and they run up on us guns drawn. They damn shop there, I know you ******* get that muzzle out my face! I’m talking full on knees, IDs, separate em for stories shit.
heres the kicker; we’ve been robbed 3 times and they’ve never made it there until long after the robbery lol. Literally have never solved a crime. And they drove a car through the side of our building and hopped out with long guns

That happened at a range near me on the south side. Was hit twice. First time used a stolen Jeep with a winch to break off bar doors and crash through the front door. Store put bollards up. Second time they actually cut the through the side of the concrete wall. About 50 guns stolen in total. Some were recovered though through other gang or drug busts in the area.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Have you seen "My Honor Was Loyalty"? New flick by an independent producer about some SS guys at the end of the war. Not political, simply a soldier's story.
I have...
I still think Generation War is one of the premier films/series that captured what it was like from the German perspective. Highly recommend.

The Russians have some pretty good films too. The Dawns Are Quiet (?) was a good one about a group of Soviet soldiers (women) that were supposed to be in reserve duty and encounter Germans. White Tiger was good too, if you're into armor.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
That happened at a range near me on the south side. Was hit twice. First time used a stolen Jeep with a winch to break off bar doors and crash through the front door. Store put bollards up. Second time they actually cut the through the side of the concrete wall. About 50 guns stolen in total. Some were recovered though through other gang or drug busts in the area.
We got hit 2/3 times before I started working. Broke in tried to shatter cabinet glass fell and bout broke his foot so then he decided to punch it broke his hand. Grabbed the Scar we had sitting on the counter and took off. Apparently he tried to enter through the vents on top of the building I wish he would have because his ass would’ve been trapped because we lock the range doors and no ladders inside the range lol

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I agree. But the movie was poorly done.There was a huge opportunity to make a good WWII movie with rarely see tanks, it just suffered from poor acting. I literally have 100's of books on WWII, the vast majority of them from the German perspective. As soon as I could read, I started reading about WWII.
View attachment 56114

LOL, we share very similar tastes. Read "The Forgotten Soldier", I presume?
I've had the chance to meet a lot of WW2 vets in my life - as a younger man I even met a few German vets. I guess they're about all gone now. It's a shame, really.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
He is not allowed to take his old uniform out of the country (anything with rank insignia), so he would have to be in the civvies. :)
He is bringing me his officer's leather bag, raincoat with harness and a few odds and ends.
Do not know if we will be able to take his medals out of the country, they might have to go to my brother. My dad is also keeping his dad's WW2 medals, if I could get hold of those, would be great! Family history.
Tell em to bring some bakes

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I have...
I still think Generation War is one of the premier films/series that captured what it was like from the German perspective. Highly recommend.

The Russians have some pretty good films too. The Dawns Are Quiet (?) was a good one about a group of Soviet soldiers (women) that were supposed to be in reserve duty and encounter Germans. White Tiger was good too, if you're into armor.
The Dawns here are quiet (1972 movie, and 2015 TV series).
The Unknown War (British about Soviets, uses Soviet army video footage)

Reactions: KhyberPass and 3x

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
LOL, we share very similar tastes. Read "The Forgotten Soldier", I presume?
I've had the chance to meet a lot of WW2 vets in my life - as a younger man I even met a few German vets. I guess they're about all gone now. It's a shame, really.

My man room is a mess right now, I have 2 years of crap from Ft. McCoy in it right now.
20191023_120004.jpg