Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
If they are dumb enough to put it within reach of child,,Then they deserve what they get...
That's how works of art are routinely displayed. You could walk right up to a Raphael in the Louvre and lick it if you wanted to. The idea is that it's pretty much impossible to truly appreciate the artistry if you have to stand 20 feet away, or look at it behind glass.
It was a mistake. Nobody's fault. Shit sometimes happens. He shouldn't have had a cup of liquid though.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I saw the shooter's pov video and, aside from the obvious horror, I had two thoughts.

1) Evil cannot be stopped. He could have just as easily stabbed them both.

2) He shot the woman three times (that I saw) and she was still running away when he turned to murder the camera man. People don't just fall to the ground when shot like in the movies.

Whats somewhat sickening is that the picture Drudge Report has up on the main page shows her after a bullet has likely already entered her body. Very sad.

This all happened less than 20 mins from my parent's house.

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
color_bars_1121-sm.jpg

For the victims

Blackrifler42

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
Everyone should look up Active Self Protection on Facebook if you have an account. Very smart guy and he makes some great points about this terrible terrible act of violence.

Green Panther

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, Georgia
If I had a piece of art worth that much, it sure as hell wouldn't be within arm's reach or a tripping kid's reach.

Good learning experience for the museum to create exhibits that better protect their art.

Reactions: sam

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
It doesn't seem political to me, or at least they have the good sense to drop them while there's nothing going on. They are also no longer selling shotguns with 18.5" barrels and tactical style .22s.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It doesn't seem political to me, or at least they have the good sense to drop them while there's nothing going on. They are also no longer selling shotguns with 18.5" barrels and tactical style .22s.
If they stop selling AR's and continue selling bolt action squirrel guns, it's absolutely political. Has squirrel hunting seen a meteoric rise in popularity and $$$ spent that ebr's have? Have home defense shotguns fallen from the radar while everyone is constantly clamoring to get the latest iteration of the 870 Wingmaster?

If it's not a political move, I don't know what is. I didn't think I could hate that chinese junk peddling shit stand any more than I already did...guess I was wrong.

Reactions: FatAlbert and sam

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
If they stop selling AR's and continue selling bolt action squirrel guns, it's absolutely political. Has squirrel hunting seen a meteoric rise in popularity and $$$ spent that ebr's have? Have home defense shotguns fallen from the radar while everyone is constantly clamoring to get the latest iteration of the 870 Wingmaster?

If it's not a political move, I don't know what is. I didn't think I could hate that chinese junk peddling shit stand any more than I already did...guess I was wrong.

It is political at its core, but they are trying to not make a political statement by doing it now.

Why do you care? You vote for the people that are trying to restrict them.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It is political at its core, but they are trying to not make a political statement by doing it now.

Why do you care? You vote for the people that are trying to restrict them.
Political at every level. Why else would they stop selling them? One reason..just one that's not 100% political in nature.

The fuck if I do. I have very broad political interests and it's always a balancing act. I would never vote for a candidate if I thought they had a shot of further resticting gun rights in the term of their service.