• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
How hard is it to sell NFA items? SBR and suppressor. Hard to remove from the registry if I either put a 16" barrel in it or sell the upper and lower separate?

Trying to gage my options.

Very simple to have an item removed. Just a matter of submitting a form. Selling the suppressor is a much more aggravating process that requires more time.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
It’s a fragile piece of crap (parts break easily, even a few barrels reported cracked) and reliability is poor. It’s definitely far from the mil version in terms of quality.

Anything to back up any of this? Not saying it isn't true but that's the exact opposite of anything I've read about the Tavor.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
How hard is it to sell NFA items? SBR and suppressor. Hard to remove from the registry if I either put a 16" barrel in it or sell the upper and lower separate?

I bought an sbr that was on a form 1, had it shipped to class 07 and he pinned and welded on a faux can to make it a rifle.
Original owner sent a request form to unregister and I took it home as a rifle.
Now it's in jail waiting on a form one to remove the faux can.
Easy, just a 1 month or so wait on a form 1.

My understanding is that if it's SBR form 4, you have to form 4 transfer and a long wait like 8-14 months

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Anything to back up any of this? Not saying it isn't true but that's the exact opposite of anything I've read about the Tavor.
No personal experience but just what I’ve heard from others, similar complaints from 2 friends as well.
also, remember that when some people spend money on a gun and it’s a piece of shit they‘ll still praise it so others can also share the pain.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Once a rifle always a rifle so you sell either with a 16” barrel or sell the receiver with the buffer tube and stock on it and tell the dude it was already built as a rifle before.

write the BATFE and tell them you’re taking it out of SBR configuration. If you Google there’s some good examples of formats to write said letter.

they’ll never respond or send you shit but that’sall you gotta do

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
No personal experience but just what I’ve heard from others, similar complaints from 2 friends as well.
also, remember that when some people spend money on a gun and it’s a piece of shit they‘ll still praise it so others can also share the pain.

Fair enough, but I've never heard anything other than how reliable the Tavor is

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Once a rifle always a rifle so you sell either with a 16” barrel or sell the receiver with the buffer tube and stock on it and tell the dude it was already built as a rifle before.

write the BATFE and tell them you’re taking it out of SBR configuration. If you Google there’s some good examples of formats to write said letter.

Or just light $200 on fire

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
b3d4149fe969f7429b2c9e54abe1c7d3.jpg

I got you bro!

bring that when you come up!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Hmmm. I guess the best way is for me to put in a 16" barrel and sell it that way since the upper and lower receivers are a matched set.

The suppressor is gonna be a pain in the ass to sell. Ugh.