• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I honestly couldn't give a shit less what someone thinks of my selection, I was close to pulling the trigger on a 1966 427 AC Cobra, but when I came across a C7 Z06 during the height of Covid for 10K under normal resale, Ijumped on it like a MF'er!.

Now if I had disposable income, a 63 split window would be my jam
Of course, it’s all personal preference. I don’t care when others give me shit about my choices either.
A real 427 Cobra? Really? Would have been pretty sweet and much better investment.
You had that option and you actually chose the C7 Z06 instead? Even a replica 427 Cobra goes for more than a C7 Z06, and a real one is more than 10x as much.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
When I rode in my buddy's, I was amazed at how quick it was. I rode in his previous GT500 making 505hp to the wheels and my other friend's Vette that made 540 to the wheels and his Z06 was much quicker. And all stock. Just absolutely to this day still blows my mind.

He said he had a Terminator roll up on him, he gave the guy the hit. Started in 2nd gear (manual transmission). He said he had 5 lengths on the guy before shifting into 3rd. Was embarrassed for the guy but they both pulled over anyway and the guy in the Mustang said he was Whipple charged, etc, making over 500whp. Those Z06s are nothing short of amazing. Truly.

View attachment 107662
Greater power to weight ratio is what the Vettes have. I don’t hate them, just usually prefer other cars.
A built up all motor C6 Z06 would be the only Vette I would consider buying.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
All you guys going back to sleep. Dammit. I wanna go back to sleep! Tired this am. And just don't want to be here and don't want to be awake.

On that note, I'll mention the weighted blanket my wife got me a couple of weeks ago. Took a few days to adjust to it, but now I definitely sleep better. I used to wake up and the covers would be all kicked off, bunched up, etc. Now I wake up and I'm still mostly under them. And I sleep through the whole night most times now, vs waking up every couple of hours.

Of course some of this could be bc of the drop in temperature. I usually start sleeping better when the weather starts cooling off at night.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Also apparently ppl around my coworker saw the signs and nobody did anything???

He took all his guns to his friend's house out of concern for himself and others...and went and got them back Friday night. WTF.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I think he's a little jealous, but I'd watch your 6 if I were you
Yes very jealous.
I should have joined the military, given up rights and done the goverments bidding in foreign countries.
I‘m sure it would have been much more rewarding now, I could be getting small discounts at certain vendors, deal with ptsd and heavy medications and make up cool stories of my time in the military. How great that would have been!

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Viewing is Tuesday night, funeral is Wed 10 am.

This whole thing is sinking in, can't get motivated to make my lunch and go into work tomorrow am. I just really don't feel like being there.

No worries Gents. I appreciate you guys that have reached out to me. I'm just venting.

This is really a bad deal. A worker and good friend of mine said goodbye one Monday afternoon in 2011. His brother called me that night and told me David had just shot himself. Terrible deal. Then my own son in 2017.

I've know or known of a couple guys that killed themselves and the world is a better place without them. But those two, David and Andrew just let me know how fucked up this world really is. I'm sorry you have to deal with it, the questions never go away.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
This is really a bad deal. A worker and good friend of mine said goodbye one Monday afternoon in 2011. His brother called me that night and told me David had just shot himself. Terrible deal. Then my own son in 2017.

I've know or known of a couple guys that killed themselves and the world is a better place without them. But those two, David and Andrew just let me know how fucked up this world really is. I'm sorry you have to deal with it, the questions never go away.

Thanks man. He had his demons, I know he fought a lot with his wife's family...it was bad. It should have never come to this though.

As I type this I'm aware it's just words on a computer screen but I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Morning men, and Oio.

Tired AF today....cutting up deers and smoking a ham, a pork roast and a chicken late into the night. I'm gonna make some Cuban sandwiches and plantains for Thanksgiving....

Cuban sandwiches...you have my attention! Those things are delicious. We don't have 7-11's where I live but whenever I go out of town I'll stop in one bc they sell them there. At least in Florida they do.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Here’s the water pump location that didn’t exist last week.
e4bc75b6e34eb7b8f7547645e801bcc7.jpg