Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
The short version is that after PSA bragged on forged parts and stuff, I got a rifle with some cast parts and wouldn't fit a normal handguard because the retainer cut was in the wrong place. I think the stock was missing a butt plate as well.
Spent weeks going back and forth with customer service (no response to emails, not once), hours on hold each time I called them, etc. Eventually they just took the rifle back and sent me what much have been a replacement.
It took 3-4 months to get what I should have gotten in the first place. The rifle wasn't bad in the end and I got to enjoy it somewhat, but I still got pissed off every time I looked at the thing. Ended up selling at a loss a few years later and I don't miss it at all.

That's fucked up man. This is my first 'issue' with them yet and I've placed a handful of orders with them.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Also for those that don’t know, the 5.00 stamp for AOWs is only for an AOW made by a manufacturer at the time of purchase from an FFL. You cannot file a 5.00 stamp to manufacture your own AOW. A form 1 is a tax paid for you to manufacture a title 2 weapon or suppressor, a 200.00 stamp to manufacture SBR, AOW, SBS, Suppressor, Destructive Device.

So for anyone owning an AR pistol, whether it was sold to them as a pistol, or they manufactured the pistol off a receiver, they would have to pay a 200.00 tax and file a form 1, submit finger prints, and submit passport sized photos. I don’t know anyone who would do that to make a registered AR pistol and not just go ahead and put SBR in the block and get the stock too.
I haven't researched any of this just saw what 9mmsmg and military arms shared on IG but there's no way this would pass under a Trump administration, the ATF is banking on Biden winning and them already setting the stage for him to pass this into law.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
and what are they gunna do to make people comply? Gun confiscation? I don't see that happening, at least not effectively. They did try it with the street sweeper back in the 90s, allowed folks to register them as DD's without paying tax or they confiscated

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
Also trump allowed the shit with bump stocks to happen, he hasnt really put his foot down to protect 2A so far. I feel like its just as possible under him as well as biden. My issue with biden is them trying to ban ar-15 and ak style rifles, watch sporter stocks spike in value from people trying to de-convert their AKs

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
and what are they gunna do to make people comply? Gun confiscation? I don't see that happening, at least not effectively. They did try it with the street sweeper back in the 90s, allowed folks to register them as DD's without paying tax or they confiscated
Nope they’ll just bust people on a case by case basis when it behooves them and their agenda that day