• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Also for those that don’t know, the 5.00 stamp for AOWs is only for an AOW made by a manufacturer at the time of purchase from an FFL. You cannot file a 5.00 stamp to manufacture your own AOW. A form 1 is a tax paid for you to manufacture a title 2 weapon or suppressor, a 200.00 stamp to manufacture SBR, AOW, SBS, Suppressor, Destructive Device.

So for anyone owning an AR pistol, whether it was sold to them as a pistol, or they manufactured the pistol off a receiver, they would have to pay a 200.00 tax and file a form 1, submit finger prints, and submit passport sized photos. I don’t know anyone who would do that to make a registered AR pistol and not just go ahead and put SBR in the block and get the stock too.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Also for those that don’t know, the 5.00 stamp for AOWs is only for an AOW made by a manufacturer at the time of purchase from an FFL. You cannot file a 5.00 stamp to manufacture your own AOW. A form 1 is a tax paid for you to manufacture a title 2 weapon or suppressor, a 200.00 stamp to manufacture SBR, AOW, SBS, Suppressor, Destructive Device.

So for anyone owning an AR pistol, whether it was sold to them as a pistol, or they manufactured the pistol off a receiver, they would have to pay a 200.00 tax and file a form 1, submit finger prints, and submit passport sized photos. I don’t know anyone who would do that to make a registered AR pistol and not just go ahead and put SBR in the block and get the stock too.

This dumbassery is why I never built a pistol. I SBR’d one ar. And SBS’d one shotgun. I just figured it would go the way of the bump stock.

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code

cop..