• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
If you guys had to recommend one pistol caliber for someone who does not own a gun but wants to get one tomorrow what would you recommend? 9mm right? I think I’m gunna be at the gun show tomorrow helping my dads friend buy his first gun. He wants a pistol
.22lr

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
They won't nail you for the knife unless you're outside the car i believe. Like the guy speeding. They saw a couple pills in his center console, his wife had gave him allergy pills in a zip lock bag. That gave them probable cause. But once he was outside, they saw his knife and arrested him.

My coworker was stopped in a roadblock. He had a c02 pistol in his door pocket. So they arrested him. His car was impounded and they took out the back seat and broke his bowling ball he had in the trunk.

I've been stopped at random when I was leaving, right at the gate. Full blown check, under the hood, under the truck?n inside the glove box, everything. You get to stand there and just watch. Of course I was clean but still.

My other coworker drives a old beater truck and the hood won't stay propped open. He was holding it up and the guard told him to stand back. When he stepped back, the hood hit the guard in the head lol

Another guard dropped my friend's CAC card, when he bent down to pick it up his M4 fell off his shoulder and into the truck smdh.

I came on base one AM and there was a new Silverado slammed into the pop ups in the road. They had it all roped off. Well apparently the guards activated it either by accident or the hit the wrong guy. That lawsuit still isn't settled.

Shouts "AM I BEING DETAINED?!?"

...makes violent contact with pavement.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
They won't nail you for the knife unless you're outside the car i believe. Like the guy speeding. They saw a couple pills in his center console, his wife had gave him allergy pills in a zip lock bag. That gave them probable cause. But once he was outside, they saw his knife and arrested him.

My coworker was stopped in a roadblock. He had a c02 pistol in his door pocket. So they arrested him. His car was impounded and they took out the back seat and broke his bowling ball he had in the trunk.

I've been stopped at random when I was leaving, right at the gate. Full blown check, under the hood, under the truck and inside the glove box, everything. You get to stand there and just watch. Of course I was clean but still.

My other coworker drives a old beater truck and the hood won't stay propped open. He was holding it up and the guard told him to stand back. When he stepped back, the hood hit the guard in the head lol

Another guard dropped my friend's CAC card, when he bent down to pick it up his M4 fell off his shoulder and into the truck smdh.

I came on base one AM and there was a new Silverado slammed into the pop ups in the road. They had it all roped off. Well apparently the guards activated it either by accident or the hit the wrong guy. That lawsuit still isn't settled.

Never got random checked. But being CDL I had to go in a different gate, big ass metal shed I had to pull into, just inside left of the gate, fun with a 48’ trailer... open both doors, pop hood and looked with a mirror under truck front to back.

Convoy

All American Knucklehead
Mar 23, 2020
Cherokee
Wonder why some "punk" is texting him negative comments about his $1/rd 9mm...and he continues to leave his phone # on the ad

As my mom says : "Dumb people have a hard time."

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia

I've been stopped at random when I was leaving, right at the gate. Full blown check, under the hood, under the truck and inside the glove box, everything. You get to stand there and just watch. Of course I was clean but still.

Yeah, I have had many random checks over the years at many different bases both entering and leaving. Freaks me out because I am always like "holy sh!t did I remember to take my pistol out of the truck" Lol.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Never got random checked. But being CDL I had to go in a different gate, big ass metal shed I had to pull into, just inside left of the gate, fun with a 48’ trailer... open both doors, pop hood and looked with a mirror under truck front to back.

Yep I had to do that too before I got hired on but I was driving a box truck. At least you knew to use the truck entrance. These fuckers will pull their 48' or 53' into the regular gate and block up ALLLLLL the traffic until the guards can get them unstuck/turned around. They really need to put up a better sign for that truck gate. Everybody misses it and it sure makes a mess of things