• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
And that is true about any other thread but this one. This thread is also about family, Which you don't know about because everybody hates talking to you.
Yes of course. “Everybody” hates talking to me.
What should I do to gain some attention in this thread; perhaps show off my tattoos or get bitten by a pit bull? Maybe bitch about something?
Relax man! Life is fucking short!

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
What should I do to gain some attention in this thread; perhaps show off my tattoos or get bitten by a pit bull? Maybe bitch about something?
I don't think anything can help make people like you....it's just you.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

Don't show pictures of your feet, that's a start for me...

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
If I post a picture of a gun in my hand, Or talk about my boys getting into a fight and me getting involved, I'm talking to family..
Not you.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I feel like my online training omitted some important details.

They won't nail you for the knife unless you're outside the car i believe. Like the guy speeding. They saw a couple pills in his center console, his wife had gave him allergy pills in a zip lock bag. That gave them probable cause. But once he was outside, they saw his knife and arrested him.

My coworker was stopped in a roadblock. He had a c02 pistol in his door pocket. So they arrested him. His car was impounded and they took out the back seat and broke his bowling ball he had in the trunk.

I've been stopped at random when I was leaving, right at the gate. Full blown check, under the hood, under the truck and inside the glove box, everything. You get to stand there and just watch. Of course I was clean but still.

My other coworker drives a old beater truck and the hood won't stay propped open. He was holding it up and the guard told him to stand back. When he stepped back, the hood hit the guard in the head lol

Another guard dropped my friend's CAC card, when he bent down to pick it up his M4 fell off his shoulder and into the truck smdh.

I came on base one AM and there was a new Silverado slammed into the pop ups in the road. They had it all roped off. Well apparently the guards activated it either by accident or they hit the wrong guy. That lawsuit still isn't settled.

Last edited:

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Wonder why some "punk" is texting him negative comments about his $1/rd 9mm...and he continues to leave his phone # on the ad