• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Thats really the main part that bothers me, the fact that he went out of his way to involve himself in this situation and the question of where in the fuck were his parents
Maybe the car lot he was defending was owned by his parents??? Or a friend of the family?? We have no idea at this time, but this would be a perfectly rational reason for him to be there protecting the place.

How many of you would help protect a store owned by a friend? I bet more than one...

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
It’s actually the OG Galil Folder from way back in the day. The ACE uses the same rear hinge so with 2 people and a vice and a punch you can swap them out 1 for 1 with the old stock. Looks 1000 times better and is perfect LOP. Probably the best mod I did to it
Looks damn good with the handguard, did you have it for a while or was it a recent mail call snag? That type of folder is the only upgrade that i really want cause i think the factory stocks/ braces have a tapco look to them

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
People just can't protect property anymore, just let the people take take take. A 17 yr old just stood up for what was right and people sit and argue over **** that don't matter but talk a good game

Not directed at anyone, just sayin
Honestly, I just don't want to get jail time for defending a QuikTrip lol. Their Icee machines are good and all but not worth getting butt raped in jail IMO cause I am not a big enough dude to win prison fights

Reactions: Jstegman1

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Then i misunderstood what you were saying the bomb part and the airsoft part seemed to contradict so I thought it was underhanded, thats on me. And saying "I bet you think its a woman's fault for being raped" isnt an example at all, its a dig at my morals and is just blatantly shitty.

I'm not trying to argue but what's so hard to understand about someone wanting to protect a nearby community? Why is that none of his business? Most would think it's damn admirable for a 17 yo willing to stand for something.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
My 0.2 on the shooting. Should the kid have been there and inserted himself into a potentially dangerous situation? In most cases I would say no, but we have a political climate where mayors and governors aren’t upholding their oath of office by enforcing the rule of law. So at some point someone has to step up and do something. A political narrative is being pushed via violent acts and furthermore encouraged or at least condoned by political elites. Obviously it was a bad judgment call to be in the city. But what happens when all the cities are burned and they move to the suburbs? Y’all gonna lay down then too? How about your houses? Your families.

yes, you’ll probably cower from thought of future political consequences and kangaroo courts. So when your house is in a burnt rubble. family, killed or raped or tortured, just remember a 17 year old kid had more balls than half the people on the internet.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
OK GUYS

here it is what we've all been bickering about today, this is a link to a compilation of multiple videos, from the dude that got shot in the head to the other 2 guys later on. I am saying it was SELF DEFENSE

click on the Kenosha tab, this was the only way I could link it, too many videos
Well look at that, a fire bomb was thrown at him from someone chasing him

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
My 0.2 on the shooting. Should the kid have been there and inserted himself into a potentially dangerous situation? In most cases I would say no, but we have a political climate where mayors and governors aren’t upholding their oath of office by enforcing the rule of law. So at some point someone has to step up and do something. A political narrative is being pushed via violent acts and furthermore encouraged or at least condoned by political elites. Obviously it was a bad judgment call to be in the city. But what happens when all the cities are burned and they move to the suburbs? Y’all gonna lay down then too? How about your houses? Your families.

yes, you’ll probably cower from thought of future political consequences and kangaroo courts. So when your house is in a burnt rubble. family, killed or raped or tortured, just remember a 17 year old kid had more balls than half the people on the internet.
truth right here

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
do you really expect any of us to read all that lol
not really but that is for yall to decide, i would rather get it all out in a fat paragraph then keep going back and forth

OK GUYS

here it is what we've all been bickering about today, this is a link to a compilation of multiple videos, from the dude that got shot in the head to the other 2 guys later on. I am saying it was SELF DEFENSE

click on the Kenosha tab, this was the only way I could link it, too many videos

The guy who brought a mosin has to have massive balls