Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

This jackwagon is getting "good deals"???

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

This jackwagon is getting "good deals"???
Sub $600 WASR. People have been conditioned to $600+ AKs. And none of the Good Dealers are KK members

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
For all of you rap haters....this probably what y’all listen to

Um, no.

What the hell ....I did read a pretty good essay not long ago on why Americans listen to shit. Has a lot to do with lack of early exposure to actual music, and absence of music education.

Some retard that can rhyme words to a beat is not composing music. It's funny that it has become so popular, kind of like popular TV shows, "reality" situations which are fake, staged drama that cost very little to produce. Much easier than keeping a staff of skilled, imaginative writers with talent.

Our standards are in the gutter, whether it's food, music or video. I hate this century.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Um, no.

What the hell ....I did read a pretty good essay not long ago on why Americans listen to shit. Has a lot to do with lack of early exposure to actual music, and absence of music education.

Some retard that can rhyme words to a beat is not composing music. It's funny that it has become so popular, kind of like popular TV shows, "reality" situations which are fake, staged drama that cost very little to produce. Much easier than keeping a staff of skilled, imaginative writers with talent.

Our standards are in the gutter, whether it's food, music or video. I hate this century.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Um, no.

I listen to it all. I’m seasoned I don’t watch TV.

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
@gaigeboyd need an Izzy? I think i got one
Drop me a text
@Jstegman1 lmk when you’re heading up
@Jds556762 need help taking an updated mag photo ? I know i do. Pew pew in my backyard ?
@AC-130 Above need a Bakelite? I’m your huckleberry
@Shemp I had a Vietnam vet as a teacher once. Only class I didn’t act out in
Oh and @Peanut Butter I was blasting that 90s rap when you were in diapers. Shot son, whatcha know bout that dirty south?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
The only cetme I had an opportunity to buy had wood furniture and reeked of cat piss. Still almost bought it but I guarantee dudes wife was a crazy cat lady and they just pissed and shit and slept all over that cetme under his bed for years. The old roller-lock slit trench