Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Or not. This is the ABSOLUTE WORST service I've ever gotten at a Waffle House. There's 4 customers here. I asked for some more coffee, the kid says it's gonna be a minute...he turns the coffee maker on and walks away but he didn't put the pot underneath it and everyone is in the back and coffee is pouring EVERYWHERE on the counter. SMDH.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The kid asked my tablemate--the guy at the next table over--if he needed anything and he said (pointing at me) He's still waiting on his coffee! SMH

This is horrible lmao

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Um, no.

What the hell ....I did read a pretty good essay not long ago on why Americans listen to shit. Has a lot to do with lack of early exposure to actual music, and absence of music education.

Some retard that can rhyme words to a beat is not composing music. It's funny that it has become so popular, kind of like popular TV shows, "reality" situations which are fake, staged drama that cost very little to produce. Much easier than keeping a staff of skilled, imaginative writers with talent.

Our standards are in the gutter, whether it's food, music or video. I hate this century.

Bro, you joined the wrong thread

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Russian antibiotics work! I thought I was dying last night. Took one pill and I can function today.
Does anyone know, will they last longer if I keep them refrigirated?
Generally speaking, medications last longer at colder temperatures because they’re a mixture of chemicals, sometimes acting as catalysts. Chemical reactions happen slower at lower temps, so the life span of meds increases with decreased temps.