• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Most ceramics can take more than hit from 308
THIS is why I’d use ceramics. I figure if guys like @Rabbit2047 And @Jds556762 among others recommend them, then I'm wasting good money on lesser stuff.

Just gotta sale some pistols first. And NOT to “pistolpat”. That guy keeps lowballing me on the Taurus, when I’ve already told him I don’t want to sell it to him. Weird.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I think people don't really understand how difficult it is to shoot in combat.... I have been in more firefights than I care to recall. When the bullets start flying and the adrenaline is surging...it ain't easy to hit what you are aiming at...even for me.

The first time you hear pops and whizzes, it's gonna pucker your asshole

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I think people don't really understand how difficult it is to shoot in combat.... I have been in more firefights than I care to recall. When the bullets start flying and the adrenaline is surging...it ain't easy to hit what you are aiming at...even for me.

I can barley shoot well normally cause i'm so excited to be shooting.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

I can only imagine it’s about 10x more stressful than the shooting competitions I’ve done. Maybe more...