Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
@Augustatrader
You ever been to southeastern armory?
Let me save y’all a trip if you haven’t. Class 3 dealer with cabelas pricing. $15 pmags, $89 Anderson lowers, $600 glocks oh my.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL @Jhunter

Yes, I have been in Southeastern Armory, and as you can imagine I not spent a dime in there. Let's put it this way, when I was first getting the itch to get into the Kalash Klub I went there to handle some AK's. They had a Century C39 v2 for something like $800-900. Needless to say, it makes Cabela's look cheap.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
LOL @Jhunter

Yes, I have been in Southeastern Armory, and as you can imagine I not spent a dime in there. Let's put it this way, when I was first getting the itch to get into the Kalash Klub I went there to handle some AK's. They had a Century C39 v2 for something like $800-900. Needless to say, it makes Cabela's look cheap.
Then when they shutter, some whiner is gonna be like "gun owners are the worst for driving local biz under"

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Here is a good article on the CETME L. This is an interesting rifle. Last of the roller locks.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Anybody else just feeling the dark cloud of stupid shit happening all around them lately? Not airing dirty laundry but I'm a little aggravated. Work is being a bit ridiculous lately but I guess that's the same for everybody.

My brother's car needs a new motor for a well-known issue but his car is 7K over warranty. And I'm pretty sure the car had the problem from the day he bought it (used).

My parents are in their 70's and they fight like freaking cats and dogs. I think my mom is losing her mind literally, she tried to jump out of a moving car yesterday when they were in the middle of a huge fight, and the person behind them called the law. My brother drove by and saw all the cop cars and wondered what was going on and then he saw our parents standing there :lol: :facepalm:

It's nothing that DIRECTLY affects me, so maybe I shouldn't bitch, but it seems lately that everywhere I turn it feels like a new WTF IS GOING ON situation. I have a few small things for sale too and I guess I should expect it but I have a trijicon RX01 for sale for $200 and I get an offer of $100 shipped last night after I got home. At least I can laugh at that one.

Sorry for the rambling vent guys but i'm left here just SMDH. Of course y'all are just getting the cliff notes version but some of this stuff just doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Anybody else just feeling the dark cloud of stupid shit happening all around them lately? Not airing dirty laundry but I'm a little aggravated. Work is being a bit ridiculous lately but I guess that's the same for everybody.

My brother's car needs a new motor for a well-known issue but his car is 7K over warranty. And I'm pretty sure the car had the problem from the day he bought it (used).

My parents are in their 70's and they fight like freaking cats and dogs. I think my mom is losing her mind literally, she tried to jump out of a moving car yesterday when they were in the middle of a huge fight, and the person behind them called the law. My brother drove by and saw all the cop cars and wondered what was going on and then he saw our parents standing there :lol: :facepalm:

It's nothing that DIRECTLY affects me, so maybe I shouldn't bitch, but it seems lately that everywhere I turn it feels like a new WTF IS GOING ON situation. I have a few small things for sale too and I guess I should expect it but I have a trijicon RX01 for sale for $200 and I get an offer of $100 shipped last night after I got home. At least I can laugh at that one.

Sorry for the rambling vent guys but i'm left here just SMDH. Of course y'all are just getting the cliff notes version but some of this stuff just doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

You're not the only one brother. It'll get better though. If not, there's always alcohol.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
You're not the only one brother. It'll get better though. If not, there's always alcohol.

You know everything went downhill AFTER I quit drinking.

I know I'm not the only one. I hate hearing it but it's comforting to hear at the same time, if that makes sense.

You get to the point where you wanna bang your head against the wall and wish everything could just be "normal" lol.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Trijicon is tempting.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
It really actually worries me that it's going to get worse (it's been trending that way for some time now) and pt 2 is I'm afraid i'm going to turn into them when I get to that age.

Sorry for the vent. I know there are others who are hurting worse. I just wish I had "normal" parents lol. But then again, not sure how "normal" I am either some days. Ugh.