Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
It really actually worries me that it's going to get worse (it's been trending that way for some time now) and pt 2 is I'm afraid i'm going to turn into them when I get to that age.

Sorry for the vent. I know there are others who are hurting worse. I just wish I had "normal" parents lol. But then again, not sure how "normal" I am either some days. Ugh.

The fact that your parents are in their 70's and they are still together is a blessing. Unfortunately that's not "normal" these days. Your "normal" is very different than a lot of other people's.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
The more I read about it being a turd, the more I want one. o_o But the above article is pretty thorough.
I have Cetme L. Marcolmar built on Spanish kits, same as what Atlantic is selling. Marcolmar spent $1 million of his own money to make sure his builds were 100% reliable. Whoever told you that all them were turds, is full of poo. Furniture, receivers and barrels are brand new.
It runs 100% with USGI (tried D&H, OK) and Lancer mags.
PS I have PTR32 and Cetme L. Marcolmar is better gun.

Last edited:

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
LOL @Jhunter

Yes, I have been in Southeastern Armory, and as you can imagine I not spent a dime in there. Let's put it this way, when I was first getting the itch to get into the Kalash Klub I went there to handle some AK's. They had a Century C39 v2 for something like $800-900. Needless to say, it makes Cabela's look cheap.
They've still got that same ak, for the same price!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Your "normal" is very different than a lot of other people's.

You have no idea lol...I actually basically told my wife that verbatim last night...it skews my perspective at times, which I don't know if that's good or bad. I have to bounce conversations like that off my wife sometimes for a reality check for myself. It's nuts.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Anybody else just feeling the dark cloud of stupid shit happening all around them lately? Not airing dirty laundry but I'm a little aggravated. Work is being a bit ridiculous lately but I guess that's the same for everybody.

My brother's car needs a new motor for a well-known issue but his car is 7K over warranty. And I'm pretty sure the car had the problem from the day he bought it (used).

My parents are in their 70's and they fight like freaking cats and dogs. I think my mom is losing her mind literally, she tried to jump out of a moving car yesterday when they were in the middle of a huge fight, and the person behind them called the law. My brother drove by and saw all the cop cars and wondered what was going on and then he saw our parents standing there :lol: :facepalm:

It's nothing that DIRECTLY affects me, so maybe I shouldn't bitch, but it seems lately that everywhere I turn it feels like a new WTF IS GOING ON situation. I have a few small things for sale too and I guess I should expect it but I have a trijicon RX01 for sale for $200 and I get an offer of $100 shipped last night after I got home. At least I can laugh at that one.

Sorry for the rambling vent guys but i'm left here just SMDH. Of course y'all are just getting the cliff notes version but some of this stuff just doesn't make a damn bit of sense.
You are not the only one.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Anybody else just feeling the dark cloud of stupid shit happening all around them lately? Not airing dirty laundry but I'm a little aggravated. Work is being a bit ridiculous lately but I guess that's the same for everybody.

My brother's car needs a new motor for a well-known issue but his car is 7K over warranty. And I'm pretty sure the car had the problem from the day he bought it (used).

My parents are in their 70's and they fight like freaking cats and dogs. I think my mom is losing her mind literally, she tried to jump out of a moving car yesterday when they were in the middle of a huge fight, and the person behind them called the law. My brother drove by and saw all the cop cars and wondered what was going on and then he saw our parents standing there :lol: :facepalm:

It's nothing that DIRECTLY affects me, so maybe I shouldn't bitch, but it seems lately that everywhere I turn it feels like a new WTF IS GOING ON situation. I have a few small things for sale too and I guess I should expect it but I have a trijicon RX01 for sale for $200 and I get an offer of $100 shipped last night after I got home. At least I can laugh at that one.

Sorry for the rambling vent guys but i'm left here just SMDH. Of course y'all are just getting the cliff notes version but some of this stuff just doesn't make a damn bit of sense.
Yeah I feel that 100%

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
It really actually worries me that it's going to get worse (it's been trending that way for some time now) and pt 2 is I'm afraid i'm going to turn into them when I get to that age.

Sorry for the vent. I know there are others who are hurting worse. I just wish I had "normal" parents lol. But then again, not sure how "normal" I am either some days. Ugh.
If you think someone is normal, you just don't know them well enough.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Any problem with it? Any jams? FTF, FTE, or WTF?
No problems at all, no jams, no FTE, FTF. Trigger is a bit on a heavy side, but it is milspec. I used Federal 5.56 and 223 ammo, both 55 grain.Unlike original and H&G version of Cetme L, Lancer mags work 100%, seat, drop free, no wear on the lips.
When cleaning, taking trigger pack out can be tricky, safety needs to be turned 270 degrees and pulled out, and, as in all roller locks, bolt is a PIA to put together after cleaning.
Recoil was very minimal. Sights are OK. Front post can be hard to see against a black target, I might paint it orange. Numrich has OE bayonets for it. I had a pic of it with the bayo, cannot find it. I posted it in this thread in the beginning, I think.

How much I liked it? Enough to buy a second one, to put away NIB. Once Marcolmar's CETME L's are gone, they are gone. He bought up the rest of Spanish kits.
My friend shot it, he is an AR guy, but he liked it too.

Last edited: