• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’m still here about to buy this KNS Galil polymer lower delete kit. Really happy they’re in stock I wasn’t gonna chop the lower because it’s a permanent mod but REALLY wanna run Bulgarian waffles in this thing and really want a magpul grip on it.

Rifle is heavy, don’t know if I’m man enough to hustle the full length Galil with a loaded 75 round drum in it but hell happy I can if want

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I’m still here about to buy this KNS Galil polymer lower delete kit. Really happy they’re in stock I wasn’t gonna chop the lower because it’s a permanent mod but REALLY wanna run Bulgarian waffles in this thing and really want a magpul grip on it.

Rifle is heavy, don’t know if I’m man enough to hustle the full length Galil with a loaded 75 round drum in it but hell happy I can if want

BTW if that Galil gets to be to much I am looking for one lol.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Galil purchases needed

MI Mlok rail 10” 170.00
Polymer delete. 150.00
Good sling solution, dunno if I wanna use HK clips

Was gonna swap the stock out to the old school style skeleton folder 180.00 but I’m actually okay with the factory stock and like the ability to adjust it.

My LOP on Galil is a bit weird. Closer than I usually have an adjustable stock to get good sight picture so that’ll save me some cash keeping the OG stock on it

the SIG adjustable stock and picitinny back end look really good though but damn mo’ money same result

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
BTW if that Galil gets to be to much I am looking for one lol.
You know @Jeddak has to get first offer if I ever need to move it. It was a part of our gentleman’s agreement for trade I must uphold.

unfortunately for him....it’s probably the greatest 7.62x39 ever made and I love it

that being said, if I were you I wouldn’t even wait around for one, I’d just buy one outright and never look back. You may have more funds than me to play with but knowing what I know now I would have put one of these on layaway immediately and worked whatever hours I needed to pay it down.

not kidding, best 7.62x39 ever.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’m really excited about my next 2 Rivers Super WASR build and I’m AK committed through and through but damn this Galil is a battle rifle masterpiece.

think I’m gonna enjoy the WASR rebuild a lot. May have some fun and BFPU it real nice. Drag it around more in public and general purpose the hell outta it.

I tend to baby the triangle folder more than I should, and rarely get the RPK out and about because it’s a damn HOSS. They’re both 2 rivers builds, so I want a solid ass 2 rivers build I’m not afraid to put into a general purpose shooter position. That was the whole reason behind the original purchase of the WASR and just because I’m giving it a rebuild didnt change the fact of the roll I wanted it to play.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
You know @Jeddak has to get first offer if I ever need to move it. It was a part of our gentleman’s agreement for trade I must uphold.

unfortunately for him....it’s probably the greatest 7.62x39 ever made and I love it

that being said, if I were you I wouldn’t even wait around for one, I’d just buy one outright and never look back. You may have more funds than me to play with but knowing what I know now I would have put one of these on layaway immediately and worked whatever hours I needed to pay it down.

not kidding, best 7.62x39 ever.
I love mine. Heavy, but so worth it. I do run HK clips on mine, single point style.
If anyone wants one, GET it. You will not be sorry.
On the good side, looks like I conquered the Rocksette and both mounts are GTG. Heck, I might do a quick run outside in the morning and dump a couple of subsonic mags.
I have a zeroed in Holosun on mine, but now I wonder if I want to put the Meprolight M21 on it, for a full Israeli gun.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I love mine. Heavy, but so worth it. I do run HK clips on mine, single point style.
If anyone wants one, GET it. You will not be sorry.
On the good side, looks like I conquered the Rocksette and both mounts are GTG. Heck, I might do a quick run outside in the morning and dump a couple of subsonic mags.
I have a zeroed in Holosun on mine, but now I wonder if I want to put the Meprolight M21 on it, for a full Israeli gun.
I have MRO picked out for mine but Also was considering a M21 hahaha funny you say that. With the ARMS style mount I think it co witnesses perfect with the irons so even if it washes out I’ll have those awesome irons to use

Sucks the M21 is like 420-450.00 though for what it is. I’d be hunting the used market. I can’t justify that much for a 4.3 MOA fiber sight

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I have MRO picked out for mine but Also was considering a M21 hahaha funny you say that. With the ARMS style mount I think it co witnesses perfect with the irons so even if it washes out I’ll have those awesome irons to use

Sucks the M21 is like 420-450.00 though for what it is. I’d be hunting the used market. I can’t justify that much for a 4.3 MOA fiber sight
I picked one up on ODT for $300 the same day we traded.
Ammo money paid for it.