• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Put away the rubber hoses, please.
I am looking for new USGI AR mags, hoping to get them for $6 or less. If anyone has a hook up, let me know.

I actually passed the AK deal at WhatACountry. I think I am good on my AK mags, just need some AR mags.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
WASR SPM to anonymous Klub member.

giphy.gif

payneed

meme'r & ninja assassin
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 28, 2019
Douglasville
Zip code
That's OK . I wish I had come over sooner. Life is too busy to keep up with 2 sites.
Recognized quite a few names that I have not seen over there in ages.

Yeah, I'm not sure I can keep up with two, either... but I jumped in here with both feet.
I'll log back in over there a little, after "He" became my pocket mod, what I was doing was logging in, answering messages & replies looking to see if DanKATL was online
(The {in his moms} basement dweller is online about 23.5 hours a day) and when I would see him on I would log off...
twain DanK.jpg

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Yeah, I'm not sure I can keep up with two, either... but I jumped in here with both feet.
I'll log back in over there a little, after "He" became my pocket mod, what I was doing was logging in, answering messages & replies looking to see if DanKATL was online
(The {in his moms} basement dweller is online about 23.5 hours a day) and when I would see him on I would log off...
View attachment 56562
Nerd Computer.jpg