• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
The right is romy

the left looks like it’s Bulgarian. Takes ak mags? I could be wrong on that one though
I tried fitting a steel AK mag in one of the cells, and it fit most of the way down.
I’m keeping 10/22 mags in it.
I’d have guessed Chinese, but I know zero about these things today.

Reactions: 3x and Knight

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Looks like it would fit scorpion Evo mags really well. I need to get something for that. Too many mags laying around.
That’s part of why I’m buying your pile of mag pouches! Got more 10/22 mags that need a pouch, plus all these new AK mags I’ve suddenly acquired...

Speaking of which, I’m planning to take a steel Yugo BHO mag and cut it down - if I did this to a few, and wanted to cut down a mag pouch too, which one would it be NOT a sacrilege to do it to? Polish or Romy?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
That’s part of why I’m buying your pile of mag pouches! Got more 10/22 mags that need a pouch, plus all these new AK mags I’ve suddenly acquired...

Speaking of which, I’m planning to take a steel Yugo BHO mag and cut it down - if I did this to a few, and wanted to cut down a mag pouch too, which one would it be NOT a sacrilege to do it to? Polish or Romy?

I would say romy since that’s what I have a bunch of.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I’ve got to get rid of a shit ton of stuff. Presses, brass, dies, reloading supplies, ammo, guns, a couple of safes, tools, etc.

A bit overwhelming. Anyone want to come pick through it and make an offer on what you want? LOL

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I’ve got to get rid of a shit ton of stuff. Presses, brass, dies, reloading supplies, ammo, guns, a couple of safes, tools, etc.

A bit overwhelming. Anyone want to come pick through it and make an offer on what you want? LOL
Got any mosins or SKS? Lol

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1