Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
But they have commercials that make me feel manly
I was expecting at least quality clothes...but man. It wasnt much better than walmart. Thin materials but insanely high prices. Like Eddie Bauer prices. I'd shop Orvis for that much, at least its quality. It was a parking lot full of hipster middle aged men driving Tacomas that havent seen dirt in their lives.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Left to right. Top to bottom. All of these are fully loaded minus the green tab E German. The assault pack holds 5 round mags, extra oilers and bakelites and misc mags.

Top: Hungarian 5 cell orange vinyl, Hungarian drum barrel loop, polish 3 cell, romy navy 3 cell.

Middle: Hungarian 4 cell, Hungarian tanker 3 cell, polish 3 cell, romy 3 cell, EG 4 cell with green tab.

Bottom: Hungarian 5 cell, Chinese 5 cell, romy 3 cell, EG 4 cell canvas tab, EG assault pack

I love pouches. Have any questions please feel free to ask.
16906C23-F38A-401C-A016-252FAB7B3687.jpeg

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I was expecting at least quality clothes...but man. It wasnt much better than walmart. Thin materials but insanely high prices. Like Eddie Bauer prices. I'd shop Orvis for that much, at least its quality. It was a parking lot full of hipster middle aged men driving Tacomas that havent seen dirt in their lives.
Just wear surplus
I have real deal waterproof pants that can take a beating... got them for $20 and they happen to come in desert dpm

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Left to right. Top to bottom. All of these are fully loaded minus the green tab E German. The assault pack holds 5 round mags, extra oilers and bakelites and misc mags.

Top: Hungarian 5 cell orange vinyl, Hungarian drum barrel loop, polish 3 cell, romy navy 3 cell.

Middle: Hungarian 4 cell, Hungarian tanker 3 cell, polish 3 cell, romy 3 cell, EG 4 cell with green tab.

Bottom: Hungarian 5 cell, Chinese 5 cell, romy 3 cell, EG 4 cell canvas tab, EG assault pack

View attachment 56503
Wow very nice

Do you have any of the two cell varieties?

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

For a minute there I thought you were writing an autobiography

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

View attachment 56503

I LOVE Hungarian pouches. I've never seen the gray canvas 5 cell, just the tanker ones.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code

View attachment 56503
I'd take the top left, top right blue one and the bottom right one with the blue/gray straps if they're for cell/sail/sell/sale/sail.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
These are the ones I’m gonna sale.
Top: Hungarian 4 cell, 3 polish 3 cells
Bottom: 4 very good/excellent romy 3 cells
Foot is not for sale at this time. Unless you really have a fetish, and if so we can talk and keep it discreet.
8F8A4A3D-E6DF-4371-B658-B7EEAE7F65A8.jpeg

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Duluth Trading is nothing more than Abercrombie & Fitch for adults with a workman/tradesman theme. Extremely disappointed

I was in Colorado a couple weeks ago and walked into one for the first time. Definitely marketed towards that millennial lumberjack wanna be crowd. A real working man couldn't afford that place that's for sure. They sure are proud of their clothes. And the sales lady insisted I try their hand creams and was raving how soft it will make them and it has a nice aroma . I walked out empty handed.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I was in Colorado a couple weeks ago and walked into one for the first time. Definitely marketed towards that millennial lumberjack wanna be crowd. A real working man couldn't afford that place that's for sure. They sure are proud of their clothes. And the sales lady insisted I try their hand creams and was raving how soft it will make them and it has a nice aroma . I walked out empty handed.

I was just thinking that a working man wouldnt shop at a place that also sells hair products and 'beard cream'