Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
So I'm really pissed off now. I've been trying to find/buy a SLR106 for a while now but either I can't find one or they are wayyyy over priced.

Took my boys down to the baseball coaches shop to do some batting practice (he has a batting cage at his gun shop). I just happen to mention I was looking for a 106 and to keep his eye out. Well he tells me he just had one about 3 weeks ago. He bought out a guy that was getting rid of his guns and had a brand new in the box 106. Of course it already sold....DAMIT DAMIT DAMIT!!!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Trying to get some burning done before the 1st. This batch has poison ivy so I suited up
PS anyone knows how get an agricultural burning permit in the summer?
Clearing land for thornless blackberries and chestnuts. Need to burn all summer long.

Last edited:

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Trying to get some burning done before the 1st. This batch has poison ivy so I suited up
PS anyone knows how get an agricultural burning permit in the summer?
Clearing land for thornless blackberries and chestnuts. Need to burn all su.mer long.

View attachment 79510
Round here "Cooking Fires" are exempt from the burn ban. So I just dump the brush in my rock pit, light it up, and stand there with a weenie on a stick, lol................True Story.

Last edited: