Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
And trust me guys I’m not doing this to be cool or have a sexy body lol I’m literally eating a hole in my Larynx and spilling stomach acid into my upper respiratory system so I gotta stop some stuff or My throat will bleed myself into anemia.

But also sexy body

Ab flex face

Diet will probably only help part of that. Are you on prevacid?

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
It's probably do to my experiences with them.

The ones I dealt with Chinese were all pretty much new, the Russians and such were shot to shit. I never saw a Russian one that didn't need something done to it, usually a new barrel.

The yugos/Serbian /Iraqi were all rock solid.

Unfortunately I never got to handle models of each country in fantastic condition.

Although I think it's universally accepted that US made AKs are comparatively speaking, garbage.
I get it. I have had a lot of hate for the US AKs too, mostly due to the crappy cast/billet/magic parts bs and the beta testing/lifetime warranty bs that has gone on. I do think the US market is improving a lot and PSA my have finally got their 4th generation AK-E right. Time will tell I guess.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Diet will probably only help part of that. Are you on prevacid?
I’ll have to be on the PPI twice a day and some other pill I can’t remember until tbe larynx heals in half a year or so then I can ween off thay shit but the medicine is actually worthless without a diet change

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
It’s the low-fat cottage cheese so I’m giving it a try but you may be right. Dude dairy is so hard to give up I really did like milk. Does that lactose free milk still jack u up too?
YES. I'd been drinking lactose-free milk for a decade, it wasn't making any damned difference. Of course, I hadn't completely given up cheese, sour cream, alfredo sauce, etc., so I had plenty of opportunities to get my gut fucked up, but I've tried the lactose free milk since and...let's just say I won't do that again.
What really surprised me was the way my joints stopped hurting. I feel 15 years younger.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I get it. I have had a lot of hate for the US AKs too, mostly due to the crappy cast/billet/magic parts bs and the beta testing/lifetime warranty bs that has gone on. I do think the US market is improving a lot and PSA my have finally got their 4th generation AK-E right. Time will tell I guess.

Rob Ski thinks so.

I still would trade any gun I own for my TRA Tabuk (S) back. I loved that gun

TRA is my exception to the US made sucking rule.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Lol...this guy....

That Mfer is getting deal of the day from me! ... Bren 2 8" is actually on my wish list as well.
Why is everything I want 1 BIIIILLION dollars? Lol

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I’ll have to be on the PPI twice a day and some other pill I can’t remember until tbe larynx heals in half a year or so then I can ween off thay shit but the medicine is actually worthless without a diet change

That is a rough case. I hope the diet isn’t permanent.
At my age, I’ve realized that food and drink are the few pleasures left in life.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
And trust me guys I’m not doing this to be cool or have a sexy body lol I’m literally eating a hole in my Larynx and spilling stomach acid into my upper respiratory system so I gotta stop some stuff or My throat will bleed myself into anemia.

But also sexy body

Ab flex face

Yeah, I've been down that road before. The meds they tried to give me had worse side effects so in the end a change of diet was all that helped. I've been able to reach a pretty good compromise these days so it's not all bland food, however I just found out I have high cholesterol now SMDH. Mostly genetics in my case I believe because I don't eat horribly but I need to really pay attention now.
Sucks getting old :-(