Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You got the cliff notes?

<----- epitome of lazy

lol, I skimmed through the first and last page and didn't see anything so I gave up since I don't plan to buy a PSA AK anyways. I'm not really a PSA fan at all after ordering a few things from them and them taking 2 weeks(on two different occasions) just to ship it out when it was showing in stock the whole time. Primary Arms has just as good of deals and better shipping.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
PSA beating their chests bragging about sending guns to BFV. Hype machine firing on all cylinders.

Radio silence since then. Been a while with no update. Negative inferences drawn.
Yeah I just about read the whole thing, talking about a communication error with them and BFV. Some of the stuff makes sense though

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
lol, I skimmed through the first and last page and didn't see anything so I gave up since I don't plan to buy a PSA AK anyways. I'm not really a PSA fan at all after ordering a few things from them and them taking 2 weeks(on two different occasions) just to ship it out when it was showing in stock the whole time. Primary Arms has just as good of deals and better shipping.

I always say I’m done with PSA due to crappy shipping, shitty customer service and out of spec lower parts kits. But then the bastards advertise a really good price on ammo and I pull out the credit card. If I don’t need it now, it’s there in two days. If I need it quickly, it takes weeks. So fuck PSA, mostly.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
PSA beating their chests bragging about sending guns to BFV. Hype machine firing on all cylinders.

Radio silence since then. Been a while with no update. Negative inferences drawn.
Not exactly....PSA responded on page 7 with.............

"Hi Everyone,

We have not posted updates because we were looking for updates as well. We had a comms breakdown that lasted 4 months with our contact at Battlefield Vegas. This break in communication was due to some serious personal issues that we now understand. It was not done intentionally. I now have a direct contact at Battlefield Vegas who will be giving me updates weekly on the progress of 3 firearms that we have at BFV, 2 PSAK’s and an AK-V. They are now in-service at BFV currently.

Back in March we sent two PSAKs to BFV in order to do an independent endurance test of our PSAK. Our intent was to have a PSAK run until it reached the end of its service life. However, the armorers started using surplus parts for maintenance on these original guns, leaving us no way to determine anything about the service life of our PSAK in its original form. The testing has started again with the instruction to run our PSAK47’s and AK-V until they reached the end of their service life, using only PSA parts. These tests will give us a lot of valuable information and give real world feedback on our firearms. If you go to BFV you can be a part in this testing!

We have not been ignoring this thread, as you know we have been viewing it. We wanted to make sure that we had good communication established again with BFV, and a good contact that I can communicate with before posting an update, and starting the testing again. We wanted BFV to make sure we knew we were not seeking to throw them under the bus, but just ensure that the testing would be done accurately. I will be updating this thread regularly now with the information given to me from my contact at BFV.

Thank you for your patience!

Josiah"

So PSA sent AKS to BFLV with an caveat that BFLV couldn't report any updates to anyone but PSA and PSA would then report it to the public (that's posted in the arfcom thread). 8 months of radio silence with PSA monitoring the threads (that PSA started) on the files and arfcom with folks begging for updates but saying nothing. Then the lame ass post quoted above without any mention of the parts that needed to be replaced due to wear or failure and the dummied upped "leaving us no way to determine anything about the service life of our PSAK in its original form". Instead what appears to be a new set of rifles shipped out, with the same gag order on BFLV, for a do over.

I believe if the PSA AKs ran for 8 months at BFLV with only minor parts issues like springs and pins they would be singing out loud about it. Instead "poor comms" and "no way to determine anything" excuses and more radio silence to follow. I've said it before and I'll say it again.....I want a US company to be able to produce an AK up to combloc standards. I think that would be great! I don't think PSA is there, and their veracity about it stinks....AGAIN. I completely understand their problems with cracking the comblock AK nut, and I hope they or another US company eventually gets there.........I don't understand their problem with telling the truth about it.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Serious question

Why does anyone go back to ODT after all the bullshit that goes on there. It’s like battered wife syndrome. Keep getting the shot beat out of you, and go back for more.

Is ODT dick really that good?

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Serious question

Why does anyone go back to ODT after all the bullshit that goes on there. It’s like battered wife syndrome. Keep getting the shot beat out of you, and go back for more.

Is ODT dick really that good?

I go for the hunting threads mostly. I have quite a few hunters over there that I get along with really well. If they were here I wouldnt go back.