Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I’ve been resisting buying one of those for the last few months. They look bad ass.
They shoot even better. Brass gets destroyed by ejection port, but rifle is accurate and ergonomic. And lighter than HK33. Marcolmar spent millions improving Spanish design and tuning the action. It is not as picky about mags the original, triggerbis a bit on a heavy side, but not bad.

I got selected to buy Cetme LV and Cetme LC, but I could not stomach paying 2000 for the collapsible stock and the same basic rifle.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Serious question

Why does anyone go back to ODT after all the bullshit that goes on there. It’s like battered wife syndrome. Keep getting the shot beat out of you, and go back for more.

Is ODT dick really that good?
I keep my account for the classifieds only. If there wasn't a way to buy and sell over there I wouldn't ever be found over there.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I’ve only had problems with psa branded stuff, so much so that I won’t consider purchasing anything built with their parts, or lowers.

I have a couple of their BCG's and all have been good but I don't have any experience with anything else from them. Supposedly their EPT AR triggers are supposed to be "jUSt aS GoOd" as a BCM PNT or an ALG ACT trigger and about $20-$30 cheaper.

Reactions: Jstegman1 and Shemp

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I have a couple of their BCG's and all have been good but I don't have any experience with anything else from them. Supposedly their EPT AR triggers are supposed to be "jUSt aS GoOd" as a BCM PNT or an ALG ACT trigger and about $20-$30 cheaper.

I suppose it is possible, I’m just not willing to spend $ to find out. When a problem does arise, it is damn near impossible to get customer service to return a phone call or email. Based on this I prefer to spend my money with reputable dealers who have customer service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I suppose it is possible, I’m just not willing to spend $ to find out. When a problem does arise, it is damn near impossible to get customer service to return a phone call or email. Based on this I prefer to spend my money with reputable dealers who have customer service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But LiFeTiMe WarRaNtY

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I love the hell out of PSA. No major issues here with multiple orders. Some minor ones but nothing that chapped my hide.

I have an EPT trigger in my new lower and it's the BEST mil-spec trigger I've had. And I've had quite a few. However I will say the first EPT trigger I had was very good but not as good as this one, and I'll also say that I usually use CMMG lpks bc their triggers are really nice right out of the package.

I will also say I only buy PSA for AR stuff, I'll never own an American AK anything.