Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Love it! Brings back some AWESOME GREAT memories! I remember Googling and trying to find one online and talking on the phone to JDS to tell him what I was doing (bc I was giddy like a school girl and I can't keep a secret lmao) while I was in Disneyland, it was hot as crap and I was standing next to a retaining wall. There was some small shrubbery planted at the top of the wall I was leaning against...I hang up the phone and turn around facing the wall, and there's a 1' snake in the bushes just hanging out across the branches, eye level, literally 10 inches from my face. I just stared at it and thought, that CAN'T be real, but it sure LOOKS real! I finally reached out to grab it and it took off. I should have been quicker but I thought it was fake!
Ooooh so glad you lived......or I wouldn't got my surprise grip!

eye.jpg

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Ooooh so glad you lived......or I wouldn't got my surprise grip!

View attachment 56286

HA! That pic is hilarious, no idea where you found that lmao!

Man, that grip didn't show up for a few extra days than I was expecting, I kept making up excuses in my head why I hadn't sent your tools back...I think I even texted you a lie to cover lmao!

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
$60 for a side folding Polish stock. Good price?

Thinking about using it with my Circle 11 kit.

Or $50 without the grips. Thoughts?
It's a good buy for sure. But if I was building a (11) I would find some NOS Polish Laminate stock/HGs to put on it. I'm way biased toward full wood kit on AKs, lol.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
It's a good buy for sure. But if I was building a (11) I would find some NOS Polish Laminate stock/HGs to put on it. I'm way biased toward full wood kit on AKs, lol.
HG set it came with does not look bad at all. Kit was NOS Underfolder, unissued and demilled. No wear on the bolt carrier top, clean piston, no wear at all on the UF parts. I ordered a new Polish fixed rear trunnion, and will build kit on a fixed receiver.

I have 3 fixed stock Polish AKs already, 2 of them are wood, one is a Beryl clone, that's why I thought about a sidefolder.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
HG set it came with does not look bad at all. Kit was NOS Underfolder, unissued and demilled. No wear on the bolt carrier top, clean piston, no wear at all on the UF parts. I ordered a new Polish fixed rear trunnion, and will build kit on a fixed receiver.

I have 3 fixed stock Polish AKs already, 2 of them are wood, one is a Beryl clone, that's why I thought about a sidefolder.
Then I would do the $60 side folding thing then. :cool: